23 Ridiculously Comfortable Pieces Of Clothing From Nordstrom
Clothes that *feel* like pajamas, but don't *look* like pajamas.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A plain white tee about to bust into its own rendition of "Hey There Delilah." Just kidding. On a serious note, this hunk of lightweight Madewell cotton is super comfortable *and* goes with any bottom.
2. High-rise jeggings dubbed the "butter" jean because of how freakin' comfy they are. I know, I know, wearing jeans whilst working from home seems ludicrous — but these are truly as cozy as your sweats.
3. A ribbed cardigan currently on S-A-L-E for 60% off. For a good deal and a good amount of coziness, look no further than this longline layer.
4. A smocked maxi dress I hereby declare as my "It looks like I tried, but I really didn't" outfit. This strapless one-and-done look polished, semi-fancy, and the breezy material feels divine.
5. High rise leggings, because the only thing more necessary than a little black dress is LBL — little black leggings. This pair is super soft, plus has an extra high waistband.
6. A knit sweater blazer that you can quickly throw on over your pajama shirt pre-Zoom meeting. This perfect basic is the kind of thing you'll wear 365 days of the year (and for the next several decades, to boot).
7. Volcom wide leg pants made from 100% cotton, which makes these high-rise bottoms perfect for beach days. The breezy fit won't make you feel sweaty (#bless), plus they're easy to slide on and off.
8. A tiered maxi dress to make you feel like an IRL version of the 💃 emoji. This breezy dress looks date night *and* vacation ready, but is also comfortable enough for lounging around.
9. A True & Co racerback wireless bra guaranteed to become the MVP of your intimates drawer. Will you want to wear any other undergarment ever again? Probably not. This is your new soulmate. So supportive. So comfy.
10. A Girlfriend Collective unitard for anyone who hates choosing both a top *and* a bottom — this is basically just an extension of your favorite leggings. Extra brownie points to this eco-friendly suit, which is made from recycled water bottles.
11. A Bella + Canvas racerback crop tank that is the perfect basic. I'll bet you one million dollars that you'll be end up wearing this no-frills top every darn day (serious inquiries only).
12. A ribbed shrunken tee, because we both know how badly you want in on the whole tie dye trend. This simple tee is an easy way to add some color into your loungewear rotation.
13. An A-line maxi dress made from a jersey knit material so delightfully soft, you'll probably want to sleep in it. Can't say I blame you.
14. High-waist cargo pants equipped with plenty of pockets, aka today is finally the day in which you may go *gasp* without a purse.
15. A plaid button-up designed with a high/low shirttail hem that makes it *the* perfect top to wear with your favorite, slightly see-through leggings.
16. Spanx faux leather leggings that are truly *chefs kiss* when it comes to fancy-ing up an outfit — without having to sacrifice comfort. Hear ye, hear ye, these babies are totally worth the splurge.
17. Good American high-rise denim shorts made from a stretchy denim that doesn't feel constrictive. In other words, they're comfy without being baggy.
18. A scoop neck tank you'll find yourself reaching for over and over (and over) again. This, my pets, is the perfect basic — layer it under a blazer, where it on its own. The possibilities for wear are endless.
19. A tie waist maxi dress meant for great things. And when I say "meant for great things," I mean this will officially become your new go-to article of clothing when you want to feel comfy and look put-together.
21. A Zella sports bra that has lounge, lounge, and more lounge in mind. This is cozy enough for your 10+ hour Netflix marathon, but still provides enough support so you can go on your daily walk in peace.
22. An ASTR the Label wide leg jumpsuit destined to become your next summer fling. Sure, a romance à la The Notebook would be lovely — but we all know that true love comes in the form of a slightly fancy one-piece (one that's much more comfortable than a ball gown).
23. A cropped drawstring hoodie suitable for everything from running errands to lounging around your apartment and re-watching The Office for the 90th time. Why start a new series when Dwight exists, am I right?
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.