1. Embroidered sneakers sure to put a peony — I mean, pep — in your step.
2. Suede ankle booties you've just added to your shopping cart. It's pretty shocking you don't already own them, TBH.
3. Embroidered booties that require sunlight, water, and carbon dioxide. Meant for fashionistas with green thumbs.
4. Comfortable brocade heels your feet won't be begging you to take off after .5 seconds of wear.
5. Embroidered flats just prrr-fect for everyday wear. If you don't find them adorable, you're kitten yourself.
6. Ballet-inspired shoes that'll have you asking, "orange you supposed to be in my closet?"
7. Slip-on sneakers destined to become the ~peace~ de résistance of your closet. It's fate.
8. Pom pom sandals guaranteed to have you singing, "Oh I think that I found myself a cheerleader."
9. T-strap heels that are just too cute for words. I guess you could say they're really a-bow-able.
10. Embellished ankle strap heels rumored to have inspired Fergie's hit song, "Glamorous."
According to a recent TMZ report, anyway.
Get them from Aldo for $100. Sizes: 5-11. Available in two colors.