1. A scoopneck swimsuit that's available in Baywatch red. Now excuse me as I run towards the water in slow motion.
2. A floral swimsuit known to challenge Miranda Priestly: florals are groundbreaking, but for summer.
3. An underwire swimsuit designed to make your curves scream, "HELLO, WE ARE FABULOUS!"
4. A cutout one-piece that's the fashion equivalent of a mullet; business in the front, party in the back.
5. A crochet-accented swimsuit for anyone with a "Boho Chic" Pinterest board. It's okay, you're not alone.
6. A dinosass swimsuit designed to withstand even the biggest of asteroids. Nothing can Tricera-tops this fully lined material.
7. A floral suit individually painted by a well-known artist. Said artist chooses to remain anonymous at this time.
8. A scoop back swimsuit known for being a little shellfish. It's always screaming, "Take pictures of me for Instagram!"
9. A gorgeous one-piece that is even better than a bouquet of roses. Why? No thorns!
10. A halter V-neck suit with gorgeous hints of lace. Drool.
11. A sun and moon one-piece that is clearly out of this world. Hello, cheeky bottom!
12. A whimsical plunge swimsuit made for only the BEST tail in town. Disclaimer: it's been known to pinch.
13. A criss cross swimsuit that will make you say, "But do I really need to wear clothes?"
14. A unique swimsuit designed specifically for intergalactic travel. The beaches on Mars are so clear.
15. A off-the-shoulder suit begging to be worn with shorts. No one will know it's actually a bathing suit, okay?
16. A lace-up suit known to have inspired Lana Del Rey's hit song, "Summertime Sadness."
17. A super scoop suit because a little side boob never hurt anybody. Ah, sweet liberation.
Promising review: "I stalked this swimsuit for a solid month; I finally made the big leap and bought it. I'm honestly so glad I did! I wear a 38DD and the side boob is not bad AT ALL, and the material feels nice and it's sturdy." —Jayann
Get it from Aerie for $44.95 (available in eight colors and sizes XS-XXL, plus extra long sizes).