Here Are Some Of The Best Places For Food Delivery In Manhattan, NYC
Pizza? Is that you?
1. Sauce Restaurant serves up quality, family-style Italian food that will satisfy all of your carb cravings. Think handmade pasta, grass-fed meatballs, and sauces made fresh on the daily.
3. Her Name is Han offers delicious Korean food to warm your soul. *sees slow-cooked pork belly with kimchi and berry wine sauce on the menu* *begins to salivate*
4. Order soups, dim sum, fried rice, and noodles from King's County Imperial. FYI: Their food is so delicious, you may want to hide it from your roommate.
5. The family-owned Cascalote Latin Bistro is bound to become your delivery go-to. From tres leches pancakes and huevos rancheros to chicken tacos and sizzling fajitas, it's great for any meal of the day.
6. The vegan and vegetarian fare at Divya's Kitchen = chef's kiss. Reviewers rave about the vegan lasagna, made with broccoli, carrots, spinach, organic lasagna sheets, sunflower bechamel, sunflower mozzarella, and brown rice lasagna noodles.
7. Special occasions call for Pepe Rosso To Go, fine Italian dining you can enjoy in the comfort of your own living room. Fresh ingredients and classic menu items (hello, penne vodka) will have you ordering from this spot again and again....and again.
8. ATTN, picky eaters — Westville is here for you. Their diverse menu offers bites that range from sandwiches and salmon to burgers and Brussels sprouts.
9. For home-style Vietnamese cooking, bookmark Madame Vo. A menu highlight loved by Yelpers is The Madame Pho: beef broth simmered for 24 hours with rice noodles, cilantro, and optional short rib.
10. Sofia Pizza Shoppe uses quality ingredients for their fairly small menu — they rely on the tried-and-true classics (think Margherita, Grandma, and white pies) to satisfy your pizza pie cravings.
11. Authentic Taiwanese cuisine is yours for the taking at 886. From oyster omelettes to cold sesame noodles, your belly is guaranteed to feel happy and satisfied at the end of the meal.
12. Grilled octopus, duck fat potatoes, and prime steak? All delicious and all can be found at Worthwild, a Chelsea establishment that specializes in American cuisine.
13. Read my lips: Pub food. Some of the best in Manhattan can be found at Harlem Public, which offers burgers, sandwiches, fun sharing plates, and a delicious brunch menu — brown sugar bacon, anyone?
14. Mughlai Indian Cuisine serves — surprise! — delicious Indian cuisine. From the chicken tikka to the goat biryani, you'll struggle to decide on which bite is your favorite.
15. Thai cuisine devotees, listen up: Senn Thai Comfort Food, and their delicious papaya salad and pad see ew, deserve a top-tier spot on your foodie list.
16. For the love of Thai-inspired cuisine, order food from Bangklyn immediately. Take your pick between basil fried rice, red curry, papaya salad, and coconut milk noodles — or, you know, just sample all of it.
17. Burrito Box serves exactly what your soul wants right now — burritos. Grilled chicken burritos, steak burritos, burritos with ground beef, burritos stuffed with portobello mushrooms, tofu burritos, etc.
18. In need of a nutritious lunch? Eva's Kitchen will deliver — literally. We're talking egg white wraps, lentil soups, protein shakes, grilled chicken salads, and the list goes on.
19. From lemongrass soup to beef curry, Thai Terminal NYC delivers authentic Thai food that is a delight to both your taste buds and your wallet (this place offers amazing lunch specials).
20. Kopitiam guarantees fresh Nyonya cuisine. Just think: Kaya butter toast, curry puffs, spicy stir-fried duck tongue, and deep-fried five-spice pork roll.
Don't forget to check out Bring Me! for all of BuzzFeed's best travel tips and hacks, vacation inspiration, and more!
Are there any spots in Manhattan that *you* love ordering from? Let us know in the comments — we may even add your suggestion to the post.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.