1. Sonia Kashuk Satin Luxe Lip Color for providing color with ingredients that'll help plump up your lips.
Promising review: "I'm a real fan of the Sonia Kashuk line, and this lipstick is no exception. It is fantastically pigmented, and goes on as smooth as silk: I got this in the 'Blushing' shade, and it is the PERFECT color. I love that SK products are paraben-free and reasonably priced. I would love to get these in all the colors!" —Heather
Get it from Target for $9.99 (available in 13 shades).
2. Absolute New York velvet lippie with a mousse formula that won't dry out and flake on your lips. Hooray!
3. Nabi Cosmetic lipsticks for aspiring beauty gurus on a budget. You get a pack of 8 for less than $10!
5. E.l.f Moisturizing Lipstick to hydrate and nourish your pout, while giving it a great color and shiny finish.
6. Milani Amore lip cream with a liquid-to-matte formula that'll have you kissing your reflection in the mirror.
7. IMAN Luxury Moisturizing Lipstick that feels like a creamy treat for your lips. It glides right on and gives a smooth finish.
8. Wet N Wild Megalast Liquid Catsuit Lipstick that's available in vibrant colors that won't budge on your lips.
9. ColourPop Ultra Blotted liquid lipstick—designed to give you that my-lips-are-naturally-this-flushed look.
Promising review: "This lipstick is no. I'm so obsessed, and use it for an everyday look. It feels super smooth, is long-lasting, and feels very light-weight. The ultra-blotted lip has changed my life!" —Jenny
Get it from ColourPop for $6 (available in eight colors).
**The shade pictured is "Doozy".
12. L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Lipcolour that's made with Omega 3, vitamin E, and argan oil to nourish your pout.
13. Colour Pop Ultra Matte Lip available in gorgeous colors that range from blackened green to a peachy beige.
14. Nyx Butter Lipstick with a creamy application and a satin finish. It's so good, you won't believe it's not butter.
16. Maybelline New York Color Sensational Creamy Mattes Lipstick sure to become your go-to beauty staple. If it isn't already.
Promising review: "I freaking love this lipstick. I bought it (hesitantly) after watching a YouTube beauty video.The matte doesn't dry your lips out, the pigmentation payoff is impressive for a drugstore brand, and it's creamy for a long time before becoming matte. I'm obsessed." —Sanjay Gangal
Get it from Amazon for $5.31 (available in 22 colors; the above shade is 'nude nuance').