37 Beauty Products So Great, They've Been Called A Holy Grail By Reviewers
Their words, not mine.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Radha Beauty Rosehip Oil is currently negotiating a movie deal with Marvel: this little bebé is truly a superhero worthy of its own franchise. Reviewers swear that this delivers on its promise of glowing skin by morning, tackling redness, scarring, dehydration, and acne whilst you sleep.
2. Tower 28 Daily Rescue Facial Spray revitalizes skin with three simple ingredients: hypochlorous acid, water, and sodium chloride. Give your complexion a spritz of this trio to cleanse, soothe redness, and calm irritation. Reviewers even *swear* by this product for combatting maskne!
3. Silicone-free L’Oreal Paris Elvive 8 Second Wonder Water Lamellar makes good on its promise of shine, shine, shine. This banishes dullness in eight seconds flat, giving your mane all that lustrous hydration and bounce but thankfully *none* of the weigh-down.
4. Cosrx Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence is the definition of ~slimy, yet satisfying~. This bottle contains 96% filtered snail mucin with a shocking amount of benefits — it helps your skin retain moisture, adds glow, and evens out texture.
5. Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer is capable of covering dark circles, that pulse-having zit, and redness with just a few dots of product. The best part? This medium-to-full coverage formula is buildable and won't crease, *plus* it has a staying power of up to 16 hours. My eyes just lit up at the thought. Literally.
6. Shea Moisture Hydration Intensive Masque Hair Treatment provides moisture *and* definition with a powerful concoction consisting of mafura oil, shea butter, baobab oil, African rock fig, and honey. This affordable BB is step one to healthier hair.
7. La Roche-Posay Effaclar Medicated Gel Acne Face Wash has a favorite five-letter word: C-L-E-A-R. This salicylic acid wash targets blackheads and whiteheads, ridding surface oil by up to 47%. If you were to peek into a crystal ball, what you'd see is clear complexions ahead.
8. I Dew Care Plush Party Lip Balm addresses chapped lips once and for all. This functions as a sleeping mask — apply this shea butter, cocoa butter, hibiscus flower extract, and vitamin C mask formula before bed and wake up to a nourished pout. No flakes. Ever again.
9. Elizabeth Mott Thank Me Later Eye Shadow Base genuinely keeps your smoky eye and cat-inspired liner in tact all 👏 day 👏 long 👏. That's right, folks! No creasing, smudging, fallout, or crying under the watch of this cruelty-free must-have. Hallelujah to your eye look not fading before lunch.
10. Innisfree Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask contains an impressive blend of lactic acid and hardened volcanic lava from Jeju Island. If your skin feels greasy enough to fry an egg, this deep-cleansing treatment is fantastic at drawing up excess sebum *and* keeping it under control.
11. La Roche-Posay Cicaplast Baume B5 Balm is a multi-purpose balm suitable for face, body, lips, and hands. A non-sticky combination of shea butter and glycerin soothes irritated skin in a jiffy — and despite how moisturizing it is, reviewers swear that it doesn't cause breakouts. Not all heroes wear capes.
12. e.l.f. Poreless Putty Primer blurs pores, mattifies excess oil, and offers light coverage with one swipe! It wears well under foundation, plus is great to slather on when you're pressed for time but want a bright, dewy complexion. This is widely considered an A+ dupe for more expensive primers on the market.
13. Fanola No Yellow Shampoo nips brassiness in the bud by washing away unwanted yellow in your 'do thanks. The genius violet pigment means you can delay your next salon visit and honestly? I'm haunted by all the money I could have saved.
14. Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner dries quickly, won't smudge or budge, lasts 25 hours a day, and the thin tip makes application a summer breeze. Say hello to your new soulmate. It's no wonder this stuff has such a cult following.
15. CeraVe Healing Ointment soothes dry, chapped skin with a vengeance. This stuff is like broccoli for your complexion: a blend of hyaluronic acid and essential ceramides means it's just *so* darn good for you.
16. Maybelline SuperStay Matte Ink Liquid Lipstick was probably formulated by a Hogwarts alum because, tbqh, this stuff has a staying power best described as magic — your pout will seriously retain color for up to 16 hours! Reviewers swear that this stuff is smooch-proof, snack-proof, and sweat-proof.
17. Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop Serum formulated with vitamin C and grapefruit extracts — with daily use, you'll be waving ~arrivederci~ to dullness, dark spots, and breakouts in a jiffy. Reviewers even swear that a little goes a long way, aka you won't have to throw money at a new bottle every month.
18. The Body Shop Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter turns removing makeup into a luxurious bedtime ritual thanks to a rich, creamy chamomile formula. This scoffs in the face of stubborn mascara, removing every last drop of product from your face with ease... now put down the makeup wipes. We're better than that.
19. CeraVe Facial Moisturizing Lotion is about to become the *only* thing that matters in the morning (the exception being caffeine). One swipe contains hyaluronic acid and ceramides to leave your complexion feeling hydrated and supple, but the real winner here? SPF30. You'll have no choice but to remember to wear your sunscreen.
20. Glossier Cloud Paint comes in six gorgeous shades ranging from sunny corals to brownish nudes. Blush is tricky because just one swipe can result in an unnaturally Barbie pink cheek, which is where this formula shines: it’s got a buildable formula that allows you to manipulate the color to be as subtle or as prominent as you want.
21. Paula's Choice 2% BHA liquid exfoliant confronts enlarged pores, pesky pimples, and fine lines with unmatched dedication. It also gently exfoliates with each swipe, so you can effectively wave ta ta to dullness and dead skin cells with every toss of a cotton round.
22. Hard As Hoof Nail Strengthening Cream uses calcium, vitamins, and hydrogenated jojoba oil to revive weakened nails — and not only does this promote quicker nail growth, but it also prevent chipping and hangnails. Your messy at-home manicure just got *so* much better.
23. COSRX One Step Original Clear Pad come pre-soaked with willow bark water and BHA, a chemical exfoliant that exfoliates dead skin cells and clears clogged pores. Each cotton pad has a: an embossed side for exfoliation and managing oil and b: a soft side to soothe irritation.
24. The Balm Mad Lash Mascara gives you clump-free, voluminous lashes in under five seconds. One coat affords you the whole "your lashes but better" look, but two coats? Everyone will just assume you're wearing falsies. It's that good.
25. Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water cleanses and removes stubborn makeup with just a few swipes! This skincare staple leaves your complexion feeling squeaky clean and fresh, no aggressive scrubbing required. My eyelashes feel thankful already.
26. Maybelline Super Stay Full Coverage Liquid Foundation provides all of the coverage, none of the cake. This feels thick upon application but quickly melts into your skin like butter, leaving behind a creaseless finish that also prevents excess shine.
27. Avène Skin Recovery Cream nourishes sensitive skin (the kind that gets extremely red at even the mention of a new ingredient) with ease. This combination of thermal spring water and amino acids is ultra gentle, even for rosacea and eczema — now excuse me while I go ahead and buy two.
28. Clinique BB cream feels like you're wearing a second skin thanks to a buildable, lightweight formula that won't aggravate breakouts. Added bonus: This has SPF40, which means you'll be getting protection *and* coverage all in one swipe.
29. Honest Beauty Magic Gel-to-Milk Cleanser contains pink kaolin clay and rose water to ~whisk~ away impurities. It picks up makeup, dirt, and other debris with ease — all without making your complexion feel taut and overly dry.
30. Sand & Sky Australian Pink Clay Porefining Face Mask hits the reset button on grease and blemishes (this includes both scarring and all those painful, emerging zits) with an impressive blend of Australian botanicals. ✨ Smoother, brighter skin ✨ is at your fingertips — just apply a face mask two or three times a week.
31. Skinfood Peach Sake Toner goes beyond the call of an oil-blotting sheet: this stuff attacks excess oil and *keeps* it away thanks to Japanese wine Sake extracts. Enlarged pores and greasy T-zones have just met their maker.
32. Bestool Detangler Brush is especially fantastic for 3a to 4c hair: it's designed with eight flexible combs that turns detangling wet *or* dry hair into a pain-free process. So long, tearing out strands in the name of more defined curls! We've just streamlines that process forever.
33. Milk Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil Hydrating Face Mask that, in addition to calming, moisturizing, and balancing the oil on your complexion, is a summer breeze when it comes to application: simply remove the cap, swipe on some goodness, and rinse off after 10 minutes. No product wasted on your hands. No crud covering your sink faucet.
34. Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel about to become your favorite drugstore find thanks to how rapidly it delivers long-lasting hydration. If you're looking for a ~tall glass of water~ to quench your face thirst, look no further than this fast-absorbing and oil-free formula.
35. Hask Shampoo and Conditioner Set provide tresses with an extra layer of protection via organic rose oil and peach extract — this duo seals in hair color while also giving bounce, body, and shine. Want to be cast in a shampoo commercial? This is step one toward that royalty check.
36. Benefit Cosmetics Brow Contour Pro is complete with lighter and deeper shades, an edge definer, and an arch highlighter to fill in your brows and make 'em pop. Plus, the formula is easy-to-blend (perfect for *ahem* minor mess-ups), waterproof, and will stay put for hours upon hours.
37. First Aid Beauty FAB Pharma Arnica Relief & Rescue Mask enlists the help of calendula and arnica flower extracts to ~speed up~ recovery and soothe even the most reactive complexions. Slather this on when you're stressed — not only does it kick redness and dehydration to the curb, but it also feels super luxurious.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.