We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A layered infinity necklace to imply that you love them to infinity and beyond. (In fact, you love them *almost* as much as you love the entire Toy Story franchise.)
2. Statement chandelier earrings they'll be able to don for every single ~fancy schmancy~ event they plan on attending in the foreseeable future.
3. A gem bracelet set you'll be able to handpick to their liking! Plus, it comes in a beautiful box that saves you the headache/heartache/overall misery that is packaging a present.
4. Sterling silver cubic zirconia studs that look like a trillion bucks, but thankfully cost very little and can actually be purchased using even my own humble savings account.
5. A layered choker necklace so dainty, they'll find themselves reaching for it every single morning. Consider this their new pièce de résistance.
6. Lightweight stainless steel earrings that are a statement accessory they can pair with any outfit in their wardrobe. Versatility = always a very happy me, especially a very happy me working on a tight (dare I say nonexistent) budget.
7. A rhodium-plated textured cuff bracelet currently 52% off, which means (cha ching) everyone's a winner here. They get a lovely new accessory, you have the pleasure of knowing you snagged a sweet deal on said new accessory.
8. Resin drop earrings featuring a gorgeous splash of watercolor hues and a tortoiseshell pattern that I guarantee looks nothing like the accessories they already own.
9. A sterling silver knot ring here to make holiday shopping so much easier. It's the perfect gift for both a loved one or yourself (the latter option is probably what I'd go for if I were you).
10. A bib necklace that has the ability to dress up any plain outfit. From wrinkled white tees and their favorite LBD, this statement accessory will quickly become their new favorite piece of "I actually spent time getting ready!" flair.
11. Dangly sterling silver earrings dainty enough for everyday wear, but slightly more dressy than their average studs. Prepare to see your BFF sporting these pretty little things on the daily — to which you'll probably ask "Who got you those?" about every ten minutes.
12. A digital watch that's high quality minus the high price tag. This nifty accessory displays time and date, plus is equipped with a stopwatch and alarm functions that perhaps they won't snooze through (*cough* unlike their iPhone every single morning).
13. Tiered chandelier earrings that have the witchy ability to turn unintentionally ripped jeans and a wrinkled white tee into an ensemble suitable for champagne and caviar feasts.
14. A gold vermeil locket necklace they can customize on their lonesome with their favorite photo. Not into that idea? Fine! Add a selfie of yourself and call it a day — you can even get the locket engraved with up to 14 characters.
15. Faceted Kate Spade studs they can wear on the daily to add a subtle pop of color to their ensemble.
16. An adjustable bracelet designed with howlite to help relieve stress and lava stone to absorb (and gradually release) their favorite essential oil. Consider this their new to-go diffuser, an accessory that will be especially useful on rough days.
17. Statement stud earrings featuring a unique design that can only elicit one response: "Eye love them!"
18. A pendant necklace designed with a brass compass pointing in the direction of your shopping cart. Will you *actually* give this as a gift? Of course! You just want to try it on first, wear it for a few months, make sure it's good enough to gift, etc.
19. An Alex and Ani adjustable ring so magically inexpensive, it actually won't be the final Avada Kedavra to your savings account if you decide to several of 'em (for yourself and others, of course).
20. Glittering stone Kendra Scott necklaces available in so many vibrant colors, you'll be tempted to buy 'em all: Think everything from jade green and raspberry to rose gold and cherry red.
21. Acrylic geometric hoops available in a leopard print for anyone who was obsessed with the whole ~leopard print skirt~ trend but prefers to go unnoticed as a basic.
22. A Daniel Wellington watch and cuff about to become a part of their daily uniform. Regardless of when they rolled out of bed, they'll be able to slip on a blazer and this accessory duo and BAM! They look professional, put-together, and absolutely ready for that meeting that should have been an email.
23. A simple sterling silver chain they'll be able to customize with their favorite pendant. If you're looking for a no-frills gifts that they'll definitely appreciate, then this 👏 is 👏 it 👏.
24. A wrap bracelet that pays subtle homage to Disney, making this the *perfect* gift for anyone who subscribed to Disney+ the second it went live.
25. Safety pin earrings sure to get them a bunch of oohs, ahhs, and compliments: Your BFF will feel like a total trendsetting fashionista every time they wear these surprisingly dainty accessories.
26. A criss cross ring for anyone you need to ~cross~ off your shopping list last minute. Prime shipping = this gorgeous little thing will be at your door within two days.
27. Stainless steel heart hoops because why should they wear their heart on their sleeve when they can wear it on their earlobes instead? The latter is so much better.
28. A Calvin Klein bracelet watch they'll be wearing from now until the Year 3000. If you're looking to gift a ~timeless~ piece, this simple-but-gorgeous option is definitely the way to go.
29. A breathtaking goddess coin necklace modeled after several badass women (both mythical and real) throughout history: Good luck choosing between options like Harriet Tubman, Frida Kahlo, Medusa, Cleopatra, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, and more.
30. A sterling silver sun and moon ring here to improve their accessory game by about 150%. Dare I say their digits will be upgraded from drab to fab and out of this world?
31. An adjustable stainless steel octopus ring to give their digits the kind of statement-making accessory everyone will be asking about. "Where'd you get that?" "Can I borrow it?" "Can I actually just keep it?" and so on.
32. A gold tag necklace that will leave 'em drooling upon first glance. This necklace will become undeniable proof that love at first sight EXISTS, and suddenly I find myself being empathetic to the case of Romeo and Juliet.
33. A bangle cuff I hereby dub their quintessential "I am attending yet another wedding this weekend and don't know what accessories to wear with my dress" arm candy. They can pair this with their favorite LBD and high heels to receive more compliments than the bride.
34. A set of Gorjana stacking rings plated with 18-karat gold, accented with sparkly AF cubic zirconia, and spiced with a hint of ~these look way more expensive than they actually are~.
35. Rose gold huggies to make 'em feel as if they're carrying a piece of summer with them, despite the fact that the weather outside can best be described as "frightful" and "my face hurts".
Want more? We also have gift guides filled with amazing gifts under $10, under $20, under $50, and under $100.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.