29 Inexpensive Dresses You'll Probably Want To Wear All Summer Long
So. Many. Breezy dresses that won't cling to your sweat.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A sleeved maxi dress designed with a nifty wrap-around belt, aka your waist will be accentuated and you won't feel as if you're wearing a long, oversized, shapeless tee (a personal frustration of mine).
2. A bodycon mini dress for anyone who hates choosing both a top *and* a bottom — this is basically just an extension of your favorite tee. Extra brownie points for the slightly longer back, aka you'll be able to walk without having to constantly pull it down.
3. A V-neck maxi dress, because life's too short to deny your tie dye obsession. It's everywhere! You can't help it! This cozy number means an easy, comfy way to get it on the tie dye trend.
4. A Dalmatian print tea dress currently on S-A-L-E for 60% off. For a good deal and a good amount of serious fash-un, look no further than this ruffled number.
5. A tank maxi dress that is, without a doubt, the perfect basic piece of summer clothing. Get ready to wear this lovely piece of jersey knit all 👏 the 👏 damn 👏 time 👏.
7. An off-shoulder maxi dress guaranteed to be the belle of the warm weather ball. Whether wearing it for a casual beach stroll or a family barbecue, everyone will be asking where you got this pretty little number.
8. A bandana print dress I bet you're already envisioning for your next outdoor barbecue-party-of-one. That's right, ~dress~ up for yourself. But maybe take a mirror picture. For Instagram. Just in case.
9. A scoop neck swing dress for curling up on the couch with a good book *or* for running errands. The world is truly your oyster with this trusty number.
10. A ribbed dress so chic, your fans will simply assume it cost you multiple $100 bills — even though it actually cost less than $20. You know what they say about assuming.
11. A swing dress that will be on constant rotation in your wardrobe. The jersey knit material is super lightweight and the design itself isn't clingy, which basically means you can count on this as a chic update to your most beloved pajamas.
12. An off-shoulder mini dress available in a gorgeous rose hue, but make no mistake — the only thorn in your side will be dodging compliments and "where'd you get that?" questions.
13. A tie-waist maxi dress meant for great things. And when I say "meant for great things," I mean this will officially become your new go-to article of clothing when you don't know what to wear.
14. A cold shoulder maxi dress so trendy, it's practically a requirement to have a photo shoot whilst wearing it. Congratulations on your newest #ootd, now prepare for at least 500K new followers.
15. A smocked mini dress for whenever you're running late, which is pretty much always. Just slip this on, pair it with any shoe, throw your hair into a chic messy bun (emphasis on the messy), and that's it! You're ready.
16. A Janis Joplin shirt dress, because band tees have got a piece of your heart and it's too hot for denim shorts. Presenting a band tee dress. *screams in rock and roll*
17. A dotted wrap dress about to become your new wearable BFF. You: "Wardrobe, please meet the newest member of our family — I'll be wearing this every single GNO from now on."
18. A crewneck t-shirt dress you'll basically live in from now until the Year 3000. If one needed to describe the below number in just three words, those three words would be affordable, flowy, and fabulous.
19. A maxi dress with comfort, comfort, and more comfort in mind. Don't let the tight silhouette or flashy color fool ya — this little number is made from a jersey knit material that is, dare I say, comfier than your pajamas.
20. A t-shirt dress so ridiculously soft, your body will feel as if it's being enveloped by a fluffy cloud made of kittens and other ridiculously cute baby animals. Plus, this cozy maxi is the perfect thing to dress up or down.
21. A halter mini dress available in six gorgeous color and pattern combos. Will you spend the next several hours deciding which color and pattern combo to purchase? Probably. To all the indecisive folks out there, I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
22. A simple off-the-shoulder dress with a high-low hem, which means it's slightly longer in the back. Who's going to spend the night fearing that their underwear is saying peek-a-boo? Not you!
23. An A-line midi dress I hereby declare as my "It looks like I tried, but I really didn't" outfit. This cutout one-and-done look polished, semi-fancy, and the breezy material feels divine.
25. A button-up dress that is truly *chefs kiss* when it comes to fancy-ing up an ensemble — without having to sacrifice comfort. Hear ye, hear ye, this V-neck mini is worth the pocket change.
26. A V-neck maxi dress made from a ridiculously soft, breezy material. Translation: This has pajama-level comfort while still looking put-together enough for slightly more fancy occasions.
27. A button-up midi dress that will give your closet a splash of sunshine (but not to fret if you hate yellow — this number is available in a ton of colors and patterns).
28. A ruffled dress so gorgeous, I'm pretty sure it inspired the creation of the following emoji: 😍. The affordable price tag is just an added perk.
29. A jersey knit T-shirt dress you can wear with sneakers for a more casual look *or* dressed up with your highest heels for a night out on the town. Sound it out with me: v-e-r-s-a-t-i-l-i-t-y.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.