1. Emotionally supportive bras that you won't want to rip off as soon as you get home.
Get them from Amazon starting at $23.50. / Sizes: 28D—38FF. / Available in four colors.
2. A racerback bralette for anyone who likes to match their clothes with their soul.
Get it from Forever 21 for $10.90. / Sizes: S—L. / Available in five colors.
3. Push-up bras that will lift up your breast friends when they're feeling down.
Get them from Lively for $35. / Sizes: 32A—38DD.
4. Cheeky undies to match your cheeky personality. Or, as your mother might call it, your attitude.
Get seven pairs from Aerie for $27.50. / Sizes: XS—XXL.
5. A lingerie set that'll make you never want to wear ~real~ clothes again.
Get it from Amazon for $15.99. / Sizes: 32A—36D. / Available in three colors.
6. A longline bra designed by an artist who specializes in watercolors. Currently on display at The Met.*
7. A lace t-shirt bra that won't look bumpy and frumpy underneath your top. Hooray!
8. A luxurious full-coverage bra designed specifically for royalty and other VIP's of the world. AKA you.
9. A subscription box that'll send you two new pairs of undies every month, but never the granny kind.
Although, to be honest, I love a good granny undie.
Get your subscription at Bootay Bag for $14 a month.
12. A sheer bralette for when you want to wear your heart on your...boobs
13. A lipstick red chemise that should be sold at Sephora, but sadly isn't.
14. A handmade rose mauve bralette you can customize to your measurements. Hallelujah, am I right?
16. A padded bralette for lazy and luxurious nights in bed. And yes, those two words go together.
17. Lace boyshorts that are revolutionizing the world of corsets as we know it.
18. Floral bras for anyone who has created a Match.com profile in search of a comfy bra. This is it.
Get them from Amazon for $14.41—$51.36. / Sizes: 34B—44DD. / Available in 14 colors.
19. A lingerie set that is too sexy for your clothes, if you want me to be totally honest with you.
20. A plunge neck bodysuit made specifically for fairies who enjoy flying through enchanted forests. Half naked, obviously.
21. A full-coverage bra with corset detailing that'll make the rest of your undergarments jealous. You've been warned.
22. A lace set for anyone who enjoys singing along to "Lady in Red".
23. A full-coverage bra for people who love flowers but laugh at the idea of taking care of a bouquet. Or a garden.
24. A vibrant bra that'll add a pop of color to the sea of whites, beiges, and blacks in your drawer.
25. A leopard set for any ferocious feline who thinks being normal is vastly overrated.
26. A triangle bralette that's simple and stunning. Simply stunning.
28. A longline bralette with the word "comfort" embroidered on on the back.*
Get it from Aerie for $15. / Sizes: XS—XL. / Available in five colors.