We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A cutout cami bound to get you a minimum of 900 compliments per day. You'll likely start begging everyone to ~cut it out~ with all the praise.
2. A pleated V-neck top about to become your new wearable BFF. You: "Wardrobe, please meet the newest member of our family — I'll be wearing this every day from now on."
3. A floral blouse that is perfect for any and every occasion — like all good things, it comes down to your shoes. Pair this with sandals for a more casual 'fit or with heels for when the dress code is slightly fancier.
4. A V-neck camisole complete with lace detailing guaranteed to make you swoon. Add in multiple color options (what I'm ordering in lieu of any hue: black) and ding ding ding, you've got yourself the perfect top.
5. A sweetheart puff sleeve blouse so gorgeous, I'm pretty sure it inspired the creation of the following emoji: 😍. The affordable price tag is just an added perk.
6. A chiffon tank and dress hybrid with an asymmetric design that is like your favorite cami, but *le gasp* several million times more fashionable. Pair this with leggings for a look that is both put-together and comfortable.
7. An off-shoulder floral top for whenever you're running late, which is pretty much always. Just slip this on, pair it with whatever bottom, throw your hair into a chic messy bun (emphasis on the messy), and that's it! You're ready. No one will notice that you were *ahem* 45 minutes late.
8. A peplum tank with all the simplicity of your favorite cami (you can wear this will literally any bottom), but the tighter smocked bodice makes this look *way* more polished.
9. A smocked cami that calls for a round of APPLAUSE folks. I never realized how desperately my wardrobe needed lavender until I laid eyes on this, tbh.
10. A cropped puff sleeve top available in two gorgeous hues: opt for the white if you prefer something more neutral, add the yellow to your shopping cart if you're looking to add some sunshine to your wardrobe.
11. A twist front cropped tee, because life's too short to deny your tie-dye obsession. It's everywhere and thus, you can't help it. I understand. This cozy top means an easy, comfy way to get in on said trend.
12. A cowl top made from a slinky, silky material that looks significantly more expensive than it is. I've eaten an ice cream cone that costs more than this cami (that's NYC living for you).
13. A one-shoulder crop top that I hereby dub the fashion equivalent of a mullet: business on one shoulder, party on the other.
14. A lace-trim satin cami here to end your long, difficult journey toward finding the perfect going out top: here it is. You have officially found it. A wearable soulmate.
15. A tie-front off-shoulder blouse you'll be tempted to purchase in every color (there's 17 of 'em available, for reference). This is here to nudge your old high school gym tee into retirement: not only is the design *chefs kiss*, but the breezy material makes it comfier than what you typically wear to bed.
16. A linen blend slit-neck tee ideal for curling up on the couch with a good book *or* for grocery store runs in which you buy ice cream, ice cream, and more ice cream (what else does one buy at the grocery store, right?).
17. A slightly off-shoulder top for the person who aspires to wear more color but alas, likely never will. Say bonjour to your newest favorite go-to in all the land.
18. A striped button-up shirt made from 100% linen, aka this has "beach day cover-up" written all over it. I'm not outright saying that wearing this top will immediately make you feel like you're on a summer getaway, but...
19. A cold shoulder cami because a little black dress is great and all, but you know what's more powerful than an LBD? A little black top.
21. An oversized graphic tee made from 100% cotton and looks like VSCO in a top. This is super casual but exudes trendiness — simply pair it with denim shorts to feel like you run an LA street style blog.
22. A linen-blend twisted halter top you'll find yourself reaching for over and over (and over) again. World, meet the new pièce de résistance of your wardrobe.
23. A square-neck lace panel top that looks like it was plucked from the racks of an expensive vintage boutique, but shhhhh... it definitely was not.
24. A button-up top you can truly pair with any bottom, whether it be your trusty denim shorts or the polarizing flare jeans you just spontaneously purchased and aren’t sure if you actually like (but they were on sale so GUESS WHAT you snagged em anyway).
25. A floral wrap top that ensures you'll always have a touch of spring in your wardrobe. I highly recommend you negotiate PTO with it now, considering you'll likely want to wear it every single day.
26. A thong back shaping top you can dare to wear with *gulp* low-rise jeans. So long, having to worry about your undies being exposed to the world!
27. A belted one-shoulder blouse so trendy, it's practically a requirement to have a photo shoot whilst wearing it. Go ahead. Post that OOTD.
28. A side-slit tunic top that's slightly longer in the back, meaning you can rock your see-through leggings with ease knowing that the color of your underwear will remain anonymous to the world.
29. A V-neck top meant for great things. And when I say "meant for great things," I mean this will officially become your new going out top and the article of clothing that saves your life when you don't know what to wear.
30. A ruffled mockneck blouse with a gorgeous floral pattern that I. Can't. Stop. Staring. At. Is this what Shakespeare would consider love at first sight?
31. A sleeved blouse with a fabulous open back destined to become the star of your next date night. Consider this an upgraded version of the black tee you wear every other day.
32. A unique cami tank available in a gorgeous lobster print that'll be the perfect thing to throw on when you're in a time ~pinch~ and don't know what to wear.
33. A simple V-neck tee made from a buttery soft material that’ll have you swooning every time you slip it on. Add a red lip with those strips and voila! Suddenly you’ve just come back from a trip to Paris, freshly-baked baguette in hand.
34. An off-shoulder top I'll basically be living in for the rest of the summer, thank you very much.
35. A ribbed sweater tank you can wear with shorts in the summer or under a cardigan in the fall, winter, and spring. We love a basic that can be worn all year long.
36. A sweetheart bustier blouse that has "dinner ensemble" written all over it. Long gone will be the days of turning over your dresser drawers on a quest to find the perfect going-out top.
37. A flutter sleeve T-shirt you can wear in lieu of that oversized promotional T-shirt you've been wearing to bed. This is super simple but *a lot* more polished, which makes it appropriate for all cyber work meetings.
38. A cropped ruffle top that goes 👏 with 👏 everything 👏. I would gladly sacrifice every single article of clothing in my closet in exchange for this *one* top in multiple colors.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.