35 Gorgeous Boots You'll Want To Wear All Year Long
Weekly pedicures? Callus removal? We don't know her.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Over-the-knee boots that are the perfect compromise: they look ultra dressy but don't have a heel, ergo you can look chic *and* put-together without having to wobble around on stilts.
2. Microsuede ankle booties guaranteed to become part of your daily uniform due to how comfy, versatile, and stylish they are. *screams cha ching when thinking about owning these boots*
3. Lace-up booties capable of making even the *biggest* cynic believe in magic. I don't know what kind of sorcery was involved in the making of the below shoes, but these heels are pretty high — and reviewers swear that they still manage to be shockingly comfortable.
4. Chunky booties that should really start negotiating for PTO now considering you'll likely wear them every darn day. These babies are destined to become the ~little black dress~ of your shoe collection.
5. Dolce Vita booties you'll constantly pair with high-waisted denim. A subtle heel means these have all the comfort of your dirty white kicks, but the gray suede and pointed toe makes these look *way* more polished.
6. Staud leather booties that would have absolutely made an appearance on Carrie Bradshaw's feet. Gallivanting around New York City whilst wearing these shoes is honestly a dream.
7. Pointed toe cowboy boots to add some western-inspired flair to any outfit. Wear these with light blue denim (preferably high-waisted), a white tee, a red lip, and you're welcome — a minimum of 9,000 compliments are guaranteed.
8. Over-the-knee boots for proof that heaven truly is a place on earth, as evident by the sheer perfection shown below. The pointed toe! The subtle heel! Excuse me while I swoon.
9. Dr. Scholl's wedge booties equipped with a memory foam, cushiony insole so that you could hypothetically walk 500 miles (and perhaps 500 more) without experiencing any discomfort. Not all heroes wear capes.
10. Weather-resistant suede boots with pumpkin spice coursing through their veins. Fall festivities, say hello to the only shoe I'll be wearing whilst picking pumpkins and eating my weight in apple cider donuts.
11. Dr. Martens combat boots capable of making you feel like a total guitar-playing, rule-breaking rock and roll star every time you slip 'em on. Aesthetics aside, these quality shoes genuinely last forever.
12. Laser-cut ankle booties descended from heaven for those of us with wide feet! Not only will these fit like a glove, but they're also affordable, comfortable, and stylish: a rarity when it comes to finding a solid wide shoe.
13. Kamik waterproof boots you can drag through snow, sleet, rain, and mud, but rest assured that your hooves will remain perfectly warm and dry. These are fantastic for the colder months that are (unfortunately) approaching, plus great for hiking rough terrain.
14. Pointed toe block heel booties handcrafted with Italian leather, aka say ~buon giorno~ to the only shoes you'll want to wear this season. White booties = the only pre-requisite needed for becoming a fashion blogger.
15. Steve Madden hiking boots capable of making even the daintiest of floral dresses look completely rock and roll. "I'm actually the lead guitarist in a cover band, I play a ton of Oasis" —you whilst wearing these boots, talking to anyone who will listen.
16. Waterproof chelsea boots for anyone who wants puddle protection, but isn't a fan of the bulky design most common amongst rain boots. These are thankfully lightweight and won't make your shins feel as if they're being swallowed.
17. Tie-back thigh-high heeled boots I highly recommend pairing with a mini skirt and cozy sweater. The outcome will be *chefs kiss* and I bet you already have something similar saved to your Pinterest board — prove me wrong.
18. Franco Sarto boots here to completely take over your shoe game; ready your daily #ootd because this comfy and versatile staple is the only thing you'll want on your feet from now until the next century.
19. Wedge booties sent from heaven to help people who are on their feet all day long. These are mercifully comfortable and won't make your arches hurt a bit, aka you can finally retire the spare flip-flops you keep in your purse. You'll no longer need to switch shoes midday.
20. Leather buckled boots specifically designed with wide to *extra* wide heels and calves in mind. These knee-highs are the perfect everyday boots: they're got a cushioned footbed, won't clash with any outfit, and are currently on sale.
21. Block heel booties that are truly love at first glance. Between the gorgeous brandy coloring and handcrafted quality and construction, I would gladly sign a marriage certificate decreeing a lifelong commitment to these beauties.
22. Heeled booties you'll want to purchase if you're prone to wearing all black (I feel attacked by my own sentence). These trendy shoes make it easy to add just a smidge of difference to your brooding outfit.
23. Circus by Sam Edelman knee-high boots here to end your long, difficult journey toward finding the perfect pair of basic boots: here it is. You have officially found them. Congratulations on your new wearable soulmates.
24. Lace-up combat boots for babes on a budget (the babe in this equation = me). These look like they'd cost upwards of a trillion dollars, but thankfully do not: these designer-esque shoes will run you less than $40.
25. Knee-high combat boots lined with faux fur to keep your legs and tootsies feeling nice, warm, and toasty — even when the weather outside can best be described as "my face hurts." A personal aside: I won't miss summer humidity, but I'm also not looking forward to freezing my assets off.
26. Lucky Brand leather booties for ankles that r-e-f-u-s-e to be tamed. These block heel shoes are designed with a memory foam insole and unique cutout in the front, aka no need to find matching socks in order to wear these beauties.
27. Kitten heel booties with the uncanny ability to turn any outfit into something worth 'gramming. Seriously! Pair these with denim shorts, bodycon dresses, leggings: the world is your oyster with these beauties because they immediately make any ensemble look fancy.
28. Joules rain boots available in a *ton* of fantastic colors and prints: we're talking stripes, polka dots, botanical bees, and French bulldogs galore. I wish you luck on your journey of choosing just one of the 18 available options.
29. Lace-up combat boots equipped with memory foam insoles *and* a classic design that you can't go wrong with. In the words of Shakira: Whenever, wherever, you and these shoes are meant to be together.
30. Dolce Vita over-the-knee boots reviewers swear by because they *le gasp* actually remain in place. Say goodbye to constantly pulling up your boots mid-dinner due to slippage.
31. Ankle booties for anyone looking to incorporate a little snakeskin into their wardrobe because ~hiss hiss~ the print is freakin' fabulous and also freakin' everywhere. It's a more muted version of the tie-dye trend.
32. Chinese Laundry stretch booties you can pair with a messy bun, leggings, a wrinkled white T-shirt, and et voila! The world will remain oblivious to the fact that you were running late and only had about three minutes to get ready this morning.
33. Italian-made leather chelsea boots that are truly worth the splurge due to how downright timeless they are. Who will be wearing these *exact* same shoes 10 years from now? You, most likely.
34. Franco Sarto ankle boots in a delicious cognac hue that goes with literally everything in your closet. Throw in the fact that it's available in wide sizes, and you're guaranteed a perfect fit that truly feels like a glove.
35. Stuart Weitzman over-the-knee boots you'll pass down to your children (and grandchildren!) because of their cult-like status. This hunk of supple suede pairs perfectly with any ensemble, from midi skirts and tees to jeans and leather jackets.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.