1. A stress ball that's appropriately curled up into a fetal position.
2. Notebooks that will transform your study breaks from Facebook bingeing to ping pong mastering.
3. A giant hand that will keep your drink cold.
4. Sticky notes for when your furry friend is miles away. Or just doesn't want to hang out with you.
5. A mug that transforms from sleeping to awake when you pour hot liquid into it.
6. A microwave ramen cooker for when you feel like truly treating yourself.
7. A MoMa spork that makes eating said ramen so much easier.
8. A hedgehog to help store those little scraps of paper that are unnecessarily important.
9. A tracking journal that helps you keep tabs on your diet and physical activity.
10. A sheet mask set that has your everyday beauty regiment planned out for you.
11. Beeropoly, a game in which you roll the die and let your beer cap guide you across the challenge-filled board.
14. A time turner necklace for when you have about 17 assignments due at the exact same time.
15. A bottle stopper that infuses your wine with potassium.
16. A racerback for all the undeclared kids who are sick of telling people they don't have a major yet.
17. String lights that come with built-in Bluetooth speakers.
For setting the party mood with music *and* lighting.
Get them at Urban Outfitters for $50.