We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page.
1. A party game that finally deems it socially acceptable to be, well, a huge smart ass.
This game asks who, what, and where questions. How do you win? By being the first person to blurt out the answer — no hand raising required!
Get it on Amazon for $17.99.
3. Adult Hedbanz simply exaggerates the question you ask yourself everyday which is, “what am I?”
Bacon? A wizard? What am I?
Get it from Amazon for $19.99.
4. Guillotine transports you back to 1789, when eating cake was not a good thing and public decapitation was normal.
Heads will roll, heads will roll, heads will roll… ON THE FLOOR
There’s a row of 12 nobles lined up for the guillotine; each noble is worth a certain amount of points. Use your action cards (cards that let you move heads on the line, take nobles from your opponent, etc.) to capture the most important noggin during your turn. The player with the most points at the end of the game, wins!
Get it from Amazon for $11.24.
5. Bards Dispense Profanity will taketh your party to the next level with sophisticated, philosophical conversations.
“All the world’s a stage, and all the men and women merely playas.”
The “Profanity Judge” draws a yellow card with the beginning of a sentence. The rest of the players submit a white card, filled with Shakespeare quotes, to complete the sentence.
Get it from Uncommon Goods for $19.95.
6. Pie face throws whipped cream at a player. If this isn’t comedic gold, I’m not sure what is.
Each player spins to determine the amount of times they need to turn the handle; you know, the one that controls the whipped cream-covered hand. Earn points when you don’t get a dessert topping on your face.
Get it from Amazon for $11.44.
7. This card game lets you pretend to be on Comedy Central Roast. Unfortunately, you don’t get to roast Justin Bieber.
Is it too late now to say sorry… to all the friends you’re about to roast? Draw a black card with an incomplete sentence about yourself; all other players must then use one of their white cards to most accurately describe you.
Ex) A reality series based on my life would be titled ___. Ex) A naked hobo.
Get it from Amazon for $9.99.
9. Drunk Stoned or Stupid is a fun twist on those “Most Likely To Be…” contests you endured in high school.
In this game, I would probably be voted most likely to “wake up with half a burrito in bed.”
Get it from Amazon for $16.
13. Loaded Questions is a TMI icebreaker that strengthens friendships, one awkward answer at a time.
Ask questions like, “what is an instant mood killer?” and “what word sounds dirty, but isn’t?”
Get it from Amazon for $11.39.
18. Bar cards that take “Never Have I Ever” to a whole new level.
Have you ever bought edible underwear?
Get it from Amazon for $7.99.
19. Pictionary brings out the artist in all of us. Some more terrible than others.
*draws a stick figure* Wow, this is talent.
Get it from Amazon for $16.97.
Who’s ready to play?
If you can’t see the signup box above, just go here to sign up for the BuzzFeed Gift Guide newsletter!
- Barack Obama had his final press conference as president, defending his legacy and vowing to fight Trump if the nation's "core values may be at stake."
- Donald Trump's pick for health secretary, Tom Price, refused to say at his confirmation hearing whether or not he would cut Medicare and Medicaid.
- It's official: Scientists announced today that 2016 was the hottest year on record and that greenhouse gases are to blame ♨️️🌍
- "Will & Grace" will return for a 10-episode revival. Debra Messing and Eric McCormack will reprise their roles in the groundbreaking NBC sitcom 📺