1. A vintage-inspired vanity for anyone who likes to pretend they live in another era. Now pass me my rouge.
3. A storage mirror that will keep your $2.67 Forever 21 earrings safe from Harry and Marv. Even when you're ~home alone~.
4. A TV stand destined to bring Netflix's award-winning series "Fireplace For Your Home" to fruition.
5. A night stand that is not a one night stand. This piece of furniture will be by your side forever.
7. A tufted loveseat that screams "come here and snuggle" after a long day of pretending to be friendly.
11. A coffee table that doesn't discriminate against tea drinkers. All beverages are welcome.
16. Ladder bookcases for anyone who dreams of one day having a home library à la Beauty and the Beast.
17. A storage ottoman designed to replace the chair. You know, the chair in your room with the ever-growing pile of clothes.
19. A yellow loveseat for those who believe that when life gives you lemons, you should sit and watch TV.
20. A unique silver table that looks like it was snatched up from a super cool, oh-wow-this-is-expensive antique store.
21. A kitchen cart to store your most valuable possessions. I'm referring to cereal and bread.
Promising review: "I received this earlier than expected, and the parts were all accounted for with no damage. The directions were easy to follow and made putting it together simple. I absolutely love the way it looks, plus it's super sturdy." —Punkinlovescreativity