We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
This is a fact, not an opinion: FitFlop shoes are some of the comfiest of all time. Each pair is actually tested at the ~Human Performance Lab~ in Calgary, Canada to ensure maximum comfort and support!
You can read more about the ~fancy~ science behind their shoes here.
AND! The time to invest in some of their shoes is right this second, because they're currently running a HUGE promotion — up to 50% off sale items with an additional 15% off on top of that. My heart. It's pounding so, so fast.
And I know combing through pages and pages of shoes can be annoying, so guess what? I did it for you! Scroll on down to see some awesome finds:
1. Ultra-flexible, super lightweight scuba sneakers sent from heaven to help people who are on their feet all day long. These won't make your feet ache at ALL. Not even a teeny tiny bit.
2. Faux-pony slides so versatile, it'll be impossible not to ~slide~ 'em into your shopping cart immediately. Wear these everywhere from running errands and going on walks to trips to the beach and pool.
3. Leather gladiator sandals because spring is HERE, pedicure season has ARRIVED, and the time to expose some toe IS UPON US.
4. Leather ballet flats that are WAY more fancy than your athletic sneakers — but thankfully, these options are *just* as comfortable.
5. Classic chelsea boots guaranteed to be in style from now until the Year 3000. Seriously! You'll wear 'em from now until the end of time. To infinity and beyond. Until the cows come home. Until pigs begin to speak, sprout wings, and fly.
6. Knit sneakers you can pair with leggings and a sports bra for a look that screams "I'm going to the gym!" even if you are not, in fact, going to the gym anytime soon. Athleisure = the absolute best.
7. Zip sneakers designed to resemble your most polished, most professional leather Oxfords. But surprise! They're not your Oxfords. These babies are significantly more lightweight and flexible.
8. Felt slippers that should really start negotiating for PTO now, because these comfy babies will be put to use every 👏 single 👏 day 👏 whilst you lounge around at home.
9. Lace-up sneakers capable of inspiring even Dorothy to ditch those ruby red slippers for a more comfortable (but equally as stylish) option.
10. Suede booties that can make your wrinkled tee and "I did not buy them like this" ripped jeans look très chic. The power of a good pair of shoes = truly priceless.
11. Contoured slides available in a vibrant, psychedelic pink sure to steal the show at the next pool party you attend. Fans? Get ready for plenty of 'em.
12. Flip-flops with a flexible, foot-hugging sole that give your foot actual support and comfort — a true rarity when it comes to flip-flops in general.
13. Knee-high boots made for walking. Where is their GPS telling them to go? Directly into my shopping cart, where they will be immediately purchased.
14. Cushioned flip-flops featuring a dash of crystal embellishment for some subtle ~va va voom~. Now without further ado, let's get ready to rumbl... er, sparkle.
15. Pull-on sneakers that say "Laces? I don't know her." They've also been known to say "I've got 99 problems, but a lace ain't one."
Don't forget to check out the rest of the FitFlop sale for your chance to score up to 65% off THE most comfortable shoes...probably ever.
And be sure to enter promo code EXTRA15 at checkout!