2. A voluminous mascara that maximizes your lashes for a "yes, I'm awake" look.
This is quite a feat if you're me — I look perpetually tired.
Promising review: "This is hands down the best mascara I've ever used. From time to time, I'll stray from it and buy mascara from more expensive brands like Dior or Benefit; however I always end up disappointed and mad at myself for spending so much and go back to the tried and true L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Original Mascara. Try this mascara if you want thick, lush lashes." —Ammmmy
3. A liquid eyeliner that helps you save on airfare. Why? It'll give you a great pair of ~wings~.
Why am I laughing at my own joke right now.
Promising review: "I seriously swear by this eyeliner. I've used a plethora of high-end expensive eyeliners and in the end, I always come back to this baby. I have annoyingly oily lids and sensitive eyes — if my oily lids don't make the product smear, then the product will irritate my eyes. But not this stuff! I put it on in the morning for work, and have had it last through a night of drinking and dancing without budging at all." —Farrah Rogers
4. A baked blush that was not created by the muffin man.
The shade above is "luminoso."
Promising review: "I just have to say 'wow.' I own over a dozen high-end blushes, but I keep going back to this one. I use it for my everyday blush. Don't let the price fool you — this blush is the real deal." —April Rain
5. A mascara that will give you the look of fake lashes without the hassle of glue. Praise hands, am I right?
Promising review: "This is it. This is the one you want. As someone who fosters a healthy obsession with makeup, I don't say this lightly. Every SINGLE time I wear it, I get endless compliment on my eyelashes, and at least one person asks me what mascara I use. Every day. That is just the kind of product this is. So, do yourself a favor and buy this, you won't regret it." —Kayla
6. A matte foundation that will make your face look flawless, especially if you have oily skin.
Promising review: "I'm obsessed with this foundation. I'm in my early 30s and have a very oily t-zone by midday — my foundation would literally run down my face. I tried so many. This stays matte, which makes it a great base for shimmer highlighting, plus it covers really well. Just a beautiful, flawless finish that stays matte and lasts through the day." —Sally Reviews
7. A creamy matte lip color that won't dry out your pout.
The one above is the shade "divine wine."
Promising review: "This color is amazing, and lasts for hours! I could never find it in stock at the store, so ordering online was the only way to get ahold of this lipstick. I will definitely purchase it again." —Samantha Leon
8. A daily lotion that'll help hydrate, soothe, and moisturize your skin.
9. A retractable lipliner that will have you kissing your reflection in the mirror...in the least creepy way possible.
10. A setting spray that will have your makeup looking perfect from AM to PM....and maybe the next AM, too.
11. An eyeshadow palette filled with blendable shades that you'll actually use on the daily.
*hits pan* *cries*
Promising review: "I'm always skeptical about drugstore palettes that people rave about, but I've used Sonia Kashuk before and am familiar with the brand. After trying out this palette, I feel like the formula puts my $40 palette to shame. This blends easily, barely has any fall-out, and is highly pigmented, plus the assortment of cool and warm-toned neutrals makes this work for different undertones. I'm extremely impressed." —vanity9
Get it from Target for $19.99.
12. An acne spot treatment that will kick your pimple's ass.
Promising review: "I've been struggling with acne, and this is the only product that has helped at all. It's a gradual process, but I've been using it for about a month and my acne has improved a ton. I have mild cystic acne on my jawline, cheeks and chest, and I wash my face about two or three times per day. My skin isn't perfect, but the improvements have been pretty drastic." —Amazon Customer
13. A matte lip cream that comes in 32 different (all equally fabulous) shades.
*buys all of them* *because why not be excessive?*
Promising review: "Love it! I'm a waitress, and nothing is worse than going to your tables with cracked, peeling, and faded lips. But I don't even have to check my compact with this stuff, and I love how vibrant it is, too! Where has this product been all my life?" —Erynn
14. A milky mist that will hydrate the bleep out of thirsty skin.
15. An ultra-thin pencil that will enhance your facial caterpillars AKA your eyebrows.
16. A purifying facial cleanser that'll get all the gunk out of your pores.
17. A permanent hair dye for when going to the salon isn't in your budget.
18. A 2-in-1 foundation and concealer that provides full coverage. Yeehaw to no dark circles, redness, etc.
19. A concealer that will conceal your dark circles AKA make it seem like you got more than three hours of sleep.
20. A butter bronzer that'll give your skin a nice glow...even if it hasn't made contact with the sun in several days.
Hey, it happens.
Promising review: "First, this package totally sold me this product. Second, whoa! This stuff's amazing! It goes on smoothly over my makeup, and smells so delicious. It gives a dewy and velvety finish; not shiny, cakey, or sparkly." —MoonlitBeachLover
21. Micellar water that will remove your makeup and cleanse your face without irritating your skin. PLUS it acts as a toner.
Talk about a triple-threat, am I right?
Promising review: "This is amazing stuff. I discovered this when I had neck surgery and needed a way to wash my face without bending over a sink. It does a wonderful job of removing all my makeup and leaves a nice fresh feel without making a mess." —Amazon Customer
22. An oil-free concealer that provides natural-looking coverage.
23. A cocoa butter swivel stick that will help with chapped lips, dry skin, blemishes, and scars, AKA everything.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.