23 Drugstore Beauty Products That People Actually Swear By
What did ya say to this here article? "Bookmark." The products in this post were updated in March 2018.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
3. A liquid eyeliner that helps you save on airfare. Why? It'll give you a great pair of ~wings~.
Why am I laughing at my own joke right now?
Promising review: "I seriously swear by this eyeliner. I've used a plethora of high-end expensive eyeliners and in the end, I always come back to this baby. I have annoyingly oily lids and sensitive eyes — if my oily lids don't make the product smear, then the product will irritate my eyes. But not this stuff! I put it on in the morning for work, and have had it last through a night of drinking and dancing without budging at all." —Farrah Rogers
Get it from Amazon for $8.79. Available in three colors.
4. A baked blush that was not created by the muffin man.
The shade above is "luminoso."
Promising review: "I just have to say 'wow.' I own over a dozen high-end blushes, but I keep going back to this one. I use it for my everyday blush. Don't let the price fool you — this blush is the real deal." —April Rain
Get it from Amazon for $6.39. Available in nine other colors.
5. A mascara that will give you the look of fake lashes without the hassle of glue. Praise hands, am I right?
Promising review: "This is it. This is the one you want. As someone who fosters a healthy obsession with makeup, I don't say this lightly. Every SINGLE time I wear it, I get endless compliment on my eyelashes, and at least one person asks me what mascara I use. Every day. That is just the kind of product this is. So, do yourself a favor and buy this, you won't regret it." —Kayla
6. A matte foundation that will make your face look flawless, especially if you have oily skin.
Promising review: "I'm obsessed with this foundation. I'm in my early 30s and have a very oily t-zone by midday — my foundation would literally run down my face. I tried so many. This stays matte, which makes it a great base for shimmer highlighting, plus it covers really well. Just a beautiful, flawless finish that stays matte and lasts through the day." —Sally Reviews
Get it from Amazon ($7.59).
7. A creamy matte lip color that won't dry out your pout.
The one above is the shade "divine wine."
Promising review: "This color is amazing, and lasts for hours! I could never find it in stock at the store, so ordering online was the only way to get ahold of this lipstick. I will definitely purchase it again." —Samantha Leon
Get it from Amazon for $5.59. Available in 19 other colors.
8. A daily lotion that'll help hydrate, soothe, and moisturize your skin.
9. A retractable lipliner that will have you kissing your reflection in the mirror...in the least creepy way possible.
10. A setting spray that will have your makeup looking perfect from AM to PM....and maybe the next AM, too.
12. An acne spot treatment that will kick your pimple's ass.
Promising review: "I've been struggling with acne, and this is the only product that has helped at all. It's a gradual process, but I've been using it for about a month and my acne has improved a ton. I have mild cystic acne on my jawline, cheeks and chest, and I wash my face about two or three times per day. My skin isn't perfect, but the improvements have been pretty drastic." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon ($6.07).
13. A matte lip cream that comes in 32 different (all equally fabulous) shades.
*buys all of them* *because why not be excessive?*
Promising review: "Love it! I'm a waitress, and nothing is worse than going to your tables with cracked, peeling, and faded lips. But I don't even have to check my compact with this stuff, and I love how vibrant it is, too! Where has this product been all my life?" —Erynn
Get it from Amazon for $5.99.
18. A 2-in-1 foundation and concealer that provides full coverage. Yeehaw to no dark circles, redness, etc.
19. A concealer that will conceal your dark circles AKA make it seem like you got more than three hours of sleep.
20. A butter bronzer that'll give your skin a nice glow...even if it hasn't made contact with the sun in several days.
21. Micellar water that will remove your makeup and cleanse your face without irritating your skin. PLUS it acts as a toner.
23. A Palmer's cocoa butter swivel stick that will help with chapped lips, dry skin, blemishes, and scars, AKA everything.
Go forth and prosper, young makeup aficionados on a budget.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.