39 Cozy Pieces Of Loungewear For Your Fall Wardrobe
Loungewear chic: the only style we care about in 2020.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A two-piece loungewear set to take care of those annoying ~but what will I wear this weekend~ internal debates. This is the perfect Saturday attire! Saturday in this context = a day-long date with Netflix.
2. A lace trim tank and shorts set crafted with velvet, aka this is the embodiment of luxe loungewear. Wearing this around your apartment takes mundane activities (hello, mindless Instagram scrolling) and makes it feel like an event.
3. A two-piece outfit that is basically a gazillion options in one: wear this as a matching ensemble, throw on the sweater with workout leggings, pair the bottoms with your favorite band tee, and the list goes on.
4. A Bali seamless bralette for support that feels like a second skin. Reviewers swear by the delightful stretchy fabric and wide, supportive straps that this affordable ~undergarment~ offers.
5. Sherpa-lined sweats to make your legs feel as if they're being enveloped by a large, fluffy bathrobe. If you're dreading the winter and are perpetually cold (#me), then these babies should already be in your shopping cart.
6. Lightweight drawstring joggers for a definitive upgrade to the fleece rubber duckie pajamas you've been wearing for the past century. These pocketed pants feel supremely comfy, but still look put-together enough for errands.
7. A crewneck sweater that is, and I cannot stress this enough, all I want to wear this fall. That cozy fabric! That ballet back! Excuse me whilst I drool.
8. A polished V-neck tee made from a delightfully soft jersey fabric. Throw this on pre-Zoom meeting and bam! You'll look totally chic — no one will even suspect that you're still wearing fleece pajama bottoms.
9. A cotton modal wrap sweater that is perfection in clothing form. Please know that you *will* wear this thing every single day. It's comfortable, available in three solid hues, and goes with pretty much any top in your closet.
10. A drawstring hoodie because, quite frankly, we all deserve to be a part of the tie dye movement. It's great. Our wardrobes have been longing for some ROY G BIV for ages.
11. A cozy loungewear set vying to become a part of your going out wardrobe. Hear me out: pair that button-down with high-waisted jeans and black booties and you are TRENDY, thank you very much.
12. A washable silk set probably worn by Blair Waldorf herself. Wearing this means feeling as if you're padding around your Fifth Avenue penthouse, mimosa in hand and Chuck Bass in mind.
13. High-waisted leggings, aka the bread and butter of any WFH wardrobe. These provide awesome compression, come in a variety of fab solids and prints, *plus* have over 7,000 positive reviews.
14. A zip-up hoodie so comfortable, you'll never want to part with it — not even on laundry day. My suggestion? Buy at least 10, that way you can just interchange 'em.
15. High-rise biker shorts for limbs that demand a little more breathing room than a pair of leggings would allow for. These stop at the perfect mid-thigh mark, plus have pockets and a teeny hint of compression.
16. A pajama set here to nudge your high school gym shorts and old soccer team T-shirt into retirement. You hated soccer. You sat on the bench. Sweaty sleepers, this cool-to-the-touch bamboo fabric is *especially* divine for you.
17. An oversized jumpsuit because the *only* thing you should be choosing is your newest Hulu binge — not which lounge pants to wear with your oversized tee. No more attempting to match an outfit before your coffee has even kicked in.
18. Danskin bootcut yoga pants that reviewers swear can be thrown in the wash approximately 130,000 times — and they'll consistently emerge from the laundry room looking just as they did when they were first ripped out of their packaging.
19. A Champion cropped hoodie you'll find yourself grabbing over and over (and over and over) again. This cozy sweater is the kind of thing you'll want to hide from your roommate, who will absolutely be tempted to "borrow" it.
20. A cowl neck tunic beloved by over 8,000 reviewers. If you're looking for the ideal blend of comfort and versatility, this cozy top is probably the only thing you'll want to wear from now until, well, forever.
21. A medium-weight, semi-fitted hoodie ideal for that yoga video you have no desire to complete but hey, prove me wrong: cute workout clothes make exercising seem fun. The best part? This is ultra soft, so you'll be able to immediately collapse onto your couch and watch reality TV in comfort.
22. A wide-leg jumpsuit that Shakespeare would have written sonnets about (curse you, poor timing). Between the adjustable straps, flowy fabric, and gorgeous open back, this piece of clothing has pretty much turned me into a believer of love at first sight.
23. A matching set for lounging around and doing nothing, but the subtle pant pleats also makes the whole thing très trendy. Need to run errands? Have a friend stopping by? Don't want to show up to the Zoom call in your pajamas? This cozy duo is perfect for all scenarios.
24. A splurge-worthy Madeworn graphic tee that can easily be tucked into high-waisted denim or paired with your old high school gym pants. The world is your oyster when it comes to this hunk of 100% cotton.
25. Knit rib lounge pants with all the comfort of your favorite sweats, but these babies have the whole trendier-than-thou factor going for them. Heading out for a quick errand? Throw on a fedora and you'll look like you've just stepped off a fashion inspo Pinterest board.
26. Mid-rise leggings because we, as a society, put way too much emphasis on the little black dress — when in reality, it's the little black leggings that are the real star of the show.
27. A cropped balloon sleeve sweater about to become the only thing you ever wear... probably ever again. What do we love? A comfy top that goes with literally every bottom in your closet. Here's looking at you, hot pink leggings.
28. A chunky knit sweater best described by one word: cozy. This is the perfect thing to throw on before snuggling up on your couch, book in one hand and a hot cup of coffee in the other.
29. An AC/DC graphic sweater sure to get the ball rock and ~rolling~ when it comes to upgrading your fall WFH wardrobe. (Psst, the subtle leopard print is great for anyone who typically only wears solids, but is trying to venture out a bit.)
30. A criss-cross jumpsuit that's basically an extension of your favorite pair of leggings. If you're looking to immerse yourself in the beautiful universe that is athleisure, look not further than this slinky one-piece.
31. A two-piece lounge set to add a little ROY G BIV to your wardrobe. This lightweight sweater and shorts combo will have you feeling trendier than thou in no time! *becomes a TikTok celebrity overnight*
32. A seamless bra about to become the pride of your intimates drawer. For anyone who craves the feel of being underwire-less but still prefers a smidge of support, your dreams have just come true via this stretchy, versatile top.
33. A drawstring romper with all the comfort of the pajama set you've been wearing to bed since 1893, but it's a romper and ergo a *lot* more chic.
34. Stretchy wide leg palazzo pants here to make your *leggings* feel rigid. There's a ton of different patterns to choose from, the high-rise elastic band doesn't dig into your belly button, plus they're super soft but still easy to dress up. Heaven = found.
35. A nightgown for anyone who wants to go pants-less, but doesn't want to make their five roommates uncomfortable. Here I am, presenting you with the perfect solution. You're welcome.
36. Drawstring linen shorts for a chic upgrade to your pajama bottoms. The high-rise elastic waistband ensures a comfy fit, plus large pockets mean you won't have to carry your cell around in your hand as you go from Point A (your couch) to B (your bed).
37. A pleated loungewear set that is soft, breathable, and way more sophisticated than the old gym tee and boxers combo you've been wearing around the house as of late.
38. Drawstring sweatpants because oh, no big deal or anything, but it is officially SPOOKY SEASON and I am HERE FOR IT.
39. An ultra soft terry jumpsuit for anyone who despises having to choose both a top and bottom (way too time-consuming) *and* doesn't like dresses (what if there's a breeze?). Presenting the cozy, versatile one-and-done solution you can quickly slip on before making coffee.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.