We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A microfiber mop that'll tempt you to cheat on your current mop and bucket of water.
2. A power scrubber to replace the ratty old toothbrush you were previously using to clean the crevices in your home.
3. A stainless steel cleaner not intended to clean the man of steel. You still need to shower, buddy.
4. A lightweight vacuum that'll suction all the stuff right out of your carpets. And your carpets probably have a lot of stuff.
5. A daily spray for anyone who physically shudders at the thought of having to actually clean their shower.
6. A cleaning mop for anyone who just needs to blow off a little ~steam~. Wink.
7. An upright vacuum that'll clean any floor in your home. Excuse me while I violently throw out my broom and dustpan.
8. A heavy duty carpet-stain remover made for good boys; because even they have accidents sometimes.
9. A tile scrubber that'll have your shower scum begging for mercy. But that's what they get for invading your shower.
10. A hard-floor cleaner designed to clean your floors like a mop, but better.
11. A multisurface everyday cleaner that'll leave a light, lingering scent after each use, but will not overwhelm your nostrils!
12. An almond-scented cleaner for anyone who ~wood~ go ~nuts~ at the thought of having clean floors.
13. A power scrubbing cleaner that is the equivalent of laundry day for your carpeting.
14. A soft-bristled broom designed to remove just about everything from your upholstery and carpet. That includes pet fur, dirt, and lint.
15. An adhesive remover that'll get rid of residue left behind by stickers, labels, gum, glue, mean people, etc.*
16. Microfiber towels for anyone who would like to break up with Bounty. Amicably, of course.
17. A vacuum cleaner for even the hard-to-reach areas of your home; you know, where an alarmingly high amount of dust collects.
18. A disposable toilet cleaning kit designed to clean the crap outta your toilet bowl. Literally.
19. A tub and tile scrubber that's perfect for people who hate to clean. It basically does the job for you.
20. An angled broom perfect for both indoor and outdoor use, plus the little corners of your home. Hooray!
21. A multiuse sponge who likes to clean alongside his best friend, Patrick. Recently dyed himself blue.
22. A Swiffer Sweeper starter kit that will capture dirt, hair, and dust. Revolutionary. Mind blown.
23. An all-purpose squeegee for anyone who wants their windows and tiles to look ~squeegee~ clean.
24. And finally, a llama duster for anyone who doesn't have a whole llama love for dust.
*me cleaning my room with all these new products*
Shopping for something specific? Check out BuzzFeed Reviews to find the best things for every budget!
Looking for the perfect gift for any occasion? Check out all of BuzzFeed’s gift guides!
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.