We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A lil' polar bear hydrating eye stick for some sweet, sweet relief when you wake up with puffy, aching eyes. This formula is blended with niacinamide and Icelandic moss to help tighten skin and tackle dark circles so you look and feel more ~refreshed~.
2. A hydrating serum from The Inkey List, which lets you try a holy grail ingredient for cheap. Hyaluronic acid = a unicorn tears blend that plumps, hydrates, and soothes. This cruelty-free product is suitable for all complexion types (normal, oily, dry, combo) and requires just a pea-sized amount pre-coffee and pre-Zzzs.
3. A set of silicone cups for upping your breakfast game by several Michelin stars. Folks, say hello to fancy brunch via avocado toast with a perfectly poached egg on top — no extra time required, no panicking over the potential of a broken yolk.
4. A Lily England rose gold hair brush cleverly designed with an ergonomic handle (READ: no more tired wrists) and gentle flexible bristles that glide through any hair type whether wet or dry, ridding your mane of knots with no painful tugging necessary.
5. A dishwasher-safe handheld scraper that will get all the burnt-up food crisps permanently off your very expensive cookware set. (It also is great at removing gum and stickers, because we love a product that boasts versatility.)
6. A silicone AirPods case for anyone who loves the holidays, if by "the holidays" you mean Halloween. These pumpkin and glow-in-the-dark designs will have you feeling like it's spooky season all year round.
7. A geometric tray with four interchangeable and stackable pieces that look like they were sourced from a modern art museum. Plus, this gorgeous quartet is perfect for everything from jewelry storage to breakfast in bed.
8. A Gumby dog toy guaranteed to make your four-legged best friend a very happy boy. Reviewers swear that their pets love this chew toy an immeasurable amount.
9. A flight flap that is deceivingly strong despite the fact that it's as thin as a piece of paper. For the frequent flier, this easily molds into the seat in front of you or can remain upright on the tray table, holding everything from your Kindle to your iPhone perfectly in place.
10. A silicone mold to infuse your ice (or chocolate) game with some much-needed magic. Dining in The Great Hall? Eh, your own kitchen is probably better now.
11. A wall-mounted bottle opener for the new apartment renter who barely remembers to buy toilet paper. A beer bottle opener = one of those obvious things that you'll never really think to buy, but absolutely need.
12. A non-slip Kiss silicone mat with heat resistance of up to 480°F to house your hair tools whilst still burning hot. This has especially descended from the heavens for people who spend their day worried about whether or not they turned off the flat iron before heading out — even if you didn't, this nifty hunk of silicone will prevent any disasters.
13. A luxurious Dove body polish that enlists the help of crushed macadamia and rice milk for skin smoother than a baby's behind — and unlike most exfoliators, this formula won't leave your complexion feeling dried out the moment you step out of the shower.
14. Miracle-Gro leaf shine for those who have recently found joy in plant culture. A spritz of this means shiny foliage with no spots, dullness, or dust.
15. A pair of blind spot mirrors to increase your field of vision whilst attempting to squeeze into that teeny tiny parking spot. It's not ideal, but it's the first thing that's opened up after a half hour of circling around the same 10-block radius. Good luck.
16. A ruffled blouse with a tie-back design, aka the perfect crop top to throw on when you're in a time crunch and have no idea what to wear. This versatile piece matches with any bottom (skirts, shorts, jeans, etcetera).
17. Smart stickers about to save you so much time. Rather than rifling through every single box in your garage to find the appropriate seasonal decor, turn to these stickers! Stick 'em on before fully packing up a box, download the associated app, and you'll be able to pull up a list that tells you *exactly* what's in each box!
18. A roomy canvas pouch with multiple compartments to keep everything *legitimately* organized. Store pens or makeup brushes on one side, larger supplies or makeup bottles on the other. No more digging into the abyss for a pair of scissors.
19. Reusable twist ties that will let you put all "this charging cord is tangled beyond help" situations to rest. These simple pieces of rubber are an easy (but genius) solution that keep everything from chargers to USB cables in check.
20. A stretchy Teleties headband that will keep your 'do in place — all without tugging at your hair and causing tension headaches or dents. Extra brownie points for the genius rubber accent that also prevents slippage.
21. A silicone strainer and colander set anyone with a microbe-sized kitchen will more than appreciate (hello, my fellow NYC residents). These are completely collapsible and take up virtually no cabinet or countertop space.
22. A yogurt container from BuzzFeed's Goodful collection so you can meal prep that parfait without fear of soggy granola. This is equipped with a leak-proof lid, attached spoon, a separate compartment for toppings, plus is microwave-, dishwasher-, and freezer-safe.
23. A loose-leaf infuser sure to make your heart happy with every sip of Earl Gray. This silicone ~Mr. Tea~ is dishwasher- and microwave safe, hence why it's able to sit in the Jacuzzi that is your afternoon cup of tea.
24. A tweexy ring because that bottle is *not* empty, the brush is just too short to reach the polish that's trapped at the bottom. This ring allows you to tilt the bottle and scoop up product, all while being held firmly in place on your finger. That's right! No more dark red polish spills on your shaggy white rug.
25. A flexible holder to keep your sponge from sitting in the filth (no offense) that is the bottom of your kitchen sink. This non-slip elastic stays put, has a perforated base for water drainage, and doesn't take up too much space.
26. A sink protector with a nonslip bottom and adjustable two-piece design you can custom tailor to fit almost any sink. The gridded layout allows for water to drain, *but* prevents food from falling down and causing any clogs.
27. A soft cotton polishing cloth here to revitalize jewelry you've owned since middle school (cc: the iconic Tiffany bracelet below). Just a few swipes of this and poof! Tarnished silver will look brand-new in an instant.
28. A jar of Hard as Hoof Nail Strengthening Cream, which uses calcium, vitamins, and hydrogenated jojoba oil to revive weakened nails — and not only does this promote quicker nail growth, but it also prevent chipping and hangnails. Messy at-home manicures just got *so* much better.
29. A waterproof phone pouch I'd like to put forth as a "vacation must-have" but really, I'm recommending this for clumsy folk. If you're going near a body of water, do yourself a favor and purchase this now. You're welcome.
30. And a calligraphy guide book for anyone looking to improve their penmanship and eventually create their own Etsy shop. These easy-to-follow instructions will turn doodles and scribbles into a work of legible art. Da Vinci? We (we in this context = me and my eyebrows) don't know him.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.