22 Cheap Things From Sephora You May Want To Buy ASAP
A lip gloss that doesn't feel sticky = proof that magic exists.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. The Inkey List eye cream that uses an impressive caffeine blend to de-puff your peepers and reduce pesky dark circles (despite the amount of beauty sleep you're getting)! Luxe eye creams such as this one usually cost around a trillion dollars, so finding a holy grail item like this for ~$10 is basically like striking gold.
2. A tinted Tower 28 jelly gloss formulated with some sort of sorcery, because get this: It's not sticky, plus apricot kernel and raspberry seed oils provide a hefty dose of moisture. Someone pinch me.
3. A deep-cleansing Innisfree clay mask to hit the reset button on grease and blemishes (ta ta forever, oily T-zone) with an impressive blend of lactic acid and hardened volcanic lava from Jeju Island. ✨ Smoother skin ✨ is at your fingertips — just apply a face mask one or two times a week.
4. An illuminating primer from the new Rare Beauty collection by Selena Gomez. Simply shake then spritz this water-based gel formula onto your complexion. A blend of lotus, gardenia, and white waterlily will sooth irritated skin while leaving behind an ~I drink a ton of water~ glow.
5. A Glamglow deep cleanse mask for the ultimate ~gunk in pores~ detox. Aesthetics aside, a powerful trio of black bamboo charcoal, 3-D microbubbles, and green tea "Teaoxi" technology tackle dullness and buildup.
6. A Ritual foaming shower gel to turn the mundane activity of showering into something much more luxurious. Your cramped bathroom will be filled with the scent of cherry blossom while rice milk leaves your skin feeling clean, soft, and moisturized.
7. A pack of Dr. Dennis Gross daily peels capable of ~peeling~ off dead skin cells with just one swipe. Salicylic, glycolic, and lactic acids work in harmony to tackle all of the following skincare concerns: dullness, fine lines, dark spots, and uneven texture. All it takes is a few swipes.
8. A Laneige sleeping mask you can apply before bed and voilà! Hyaluronic acid and vitamin C will have you hitting snooze with a nourished pout that has effectively ~bid adieu~ to flakes. That drying matte lipstick formula will basically glide on like butter.
9. A Nudestix set with a $62 value that you can get for *le gasp* only $25. Treat yourself to a matte blush, shimmer shadow, and gel two-in-one balm collection — all stored in a compact tin complete with a sharpener.
10. A daily Dermalogica powder exfoliant to help reduce fine lines, fight acne, shrink pores, and brighten your complexion one scrub at a time. Papain, salicylic acid, and rice actives are released when combined with water; green tea and colloidal oatmeal calm down redness in a jiffy.
11. A bottle of The Ordinary hyaluronic acid that lets you try a holy grail ingredient for cheap. With just a few taps, this vegan formula will be able to prevent excess oil production, add hydration, and give your skin a boost of brightness — and for less than $7, to boot.
12. A Sephora Collection scrub to deep cleanse your scalp and get rid of the built-up gunk in your roots, because your hair shouldn't feel greasy a mere three hours after shampooing. And FYI: It has a peppermint scent that will totally wake you up on mornings when even three cups of coffee aren't doing the trick.
13. The Inkey List apple cider vinegar peel, because you've heard about the benefits of ACV but detest the taste. No worries! Add it to your skincare routine with this bottle of 10% glycolic acid and fruit enzymes, which gently reduce redness and dark spots to reveal a glowing (and non-irritated) complexion.
14. A vegan and cruelty-free Ghost shampoo capable of cutting down on grease *without* being too harsh on your mane. A mix of moringa oil, quinoa protein, and sunflower seed extract works together to repair damage and strengthen your hair...all while stopping dryness and brassiness in their tracks.
15. A Milk Makeup gel pencil that's basically a dual-ended pencil: One side holds matte color and the other houses a built-in spoolie brush. This easy-to-use product is fab because it guarantees natural-looking brows that won't transfer and actually stay put all 👏 day 👏 long 👏.
16. A Caudalie grape water mist extracted from Bordeaux grapes, so consider this the expensive bottle of ~vino~ for the happy hour that is your nighttime skincare routine. A finishing spritz of this = a post-cleansing toner, a boost of hydration, reduced redness, and soothed rosacea.
17. An Innisfree cleansing foam formulated with Jeju green tea to get rid of all the icky impurities residing on your skin — looking at you, built-up gunk and tinted BB cream I applied this a.m. — without stripping it of moisture.
18. A mini-sized Benefit Cosmetics mascara for volume, volume, and did I mention volume? This 36-hour wear mascara has provitamin B5 to promote natural thickness and a slim, flexible applicator that caters to every lash while still managing to remain lightweight.
19. A cruelty-free Kaja eye pigment for a fantastic dose of ✨ sparkle ✨ that feels like luxury at first swipe. The formula itself applies like a gel and dries as a powder, comes in gorgeous hues, and feels completely weightless.
20. The Ordinary toning solution to fade dark spots and zits, improve radiance, and provide gentle exfoliation with just a few swipes of a cotton round (you can thank a formula of glycolic acid, amino acids, aloe vera, ginseng, and Tasmanian pepperberry for that).
21. A Sephora Collection palette you'll surely *ahem* love a latte. Each pigmented hue is inspired by coffee, which means these six shades will provide all the warm neutral and smoky brown options your daily eyeshadow look could want.
22. A Farmacy lip balm for long-lasting hydration that *won't* eventually dry out your lips even more. I know that you know what I'm talking about — and this 100% natural formula of beeswax, jojoba oil, honey, cupuaçu, and cocoa butters genuinely works.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.