WOO. Amazon Prime Pantry lets you, a Prime member, get all the stuff you need — food! body wash! urine remover! — without having to leave the comfort of your couch. Simply fill your pantry box with five or more items, and get it shipped fo' free.
Did I mention there's also many coupons involved? Check out some of the best bargains and buys, below ⬇️️
2. Laundry detergent for the days when you're completely out of clean clothes and think, "okay, it's time."
3. Fiber One bars that taste like a salted caramel cheesecake...AKA are heaven in a healthy bite.
4. A face wash duo-pack that will help you wake up when it's too early and wind down when it's time for some Zzz's.
8. Body wash that moisturizes your skin with every scrub of your loofah.
Oreos: the world's most dunkable cookies. (Chips Ahoy, who?)
Promising review: "Oreos are love. I love Oreos. These are good. I cannot stop eating them. I would drown in Oreos. Stress goes away when Oreos are present. I would marry Oreos. The gnashing of my teeth against the creamy innards of an Oreo is orgasmic. Please consider taking these home." —Initialjoe
10. Gatorade powder that makes up to six gallons of thirst-quenching goodness.
12. Sour patch kids that can cut my hair and be mean to me anytime they please, ok?
13. Cookies & Cream and Strawberry pop tarts that are the tasty breakfast (and midnight snack) of champions.
14. Storage containers that will help you actually eat your leftovers.
15. A delicious casserole for your bite-sized BFF.
Promising review: "My dog is a picky eater; it can take her a long time to actually want to eat a new dry food. As soon as the top was peeled back, she was trying to get into my lap and sniffing at the air. I have never seen her inhale wet food like she did with this and I will definitely be buying more." —Jon Jordan
16. Acai Emergen-C packets that are like boot camp for your immune system.
17. Gluten-free bagel chips that don't need to be toasted — and don't require cream cheese or butter.
18. A peanut butter and dark chocolate spread that you'll probably just eat with a spoon.
19. Organic light brown sugar that'll let you have your cake and eat it, too.
21. Peanut butter chocolate chip Lara Bars that are good for snackers on the go.
Promising review: "These make an incredible on-the-go breakfast or snack. I tend to grab one and eat it on my way to work and I must say that of all the Larabars I've tried through the years (a TON, especially during college when I ran collegiate track and field and needed a quick and healthy snack), this flavor is by FAR my favorite. The best part about these bars is that you know EXACTLY what you are putting into your body. If you're going to snack, snack smart!" —Alex S
22. Honey lavender tea that'll help you destress after a long day of unnecessary emails and annoying people.
23. White cheddar and cheddar cheese puffs that are finger-lickin' good. No really, you'll probably lick all the cheesy remnants off your fingers.
24. Trash bags that conceal the smell of, well, trash.
25. Coconut oil that has an infinite amount of uses including makeup removal, hair treatments, and baking to name a few.
26. Maple syrup that will bring extra joy to all your midnight frozen Eggo cravings.
28. A two-pack of toothpaste, because nothing is worse than waking up and realizing you don't have any left.
29. Urine remover that cleans up pet (and human) messes like a charm.
Promising review: "My wife personally asked me to write a review because she loves this stuff. We have an old yorkie who seems to pee everywhere and apparently, this product works instantly and better than any of the other stuff she has tried. It's quick and doesn't smell 'chemically,' as she put it. Got the yellow out of the marble floors and rugs he frequents." —Edgar Ruiz Jr.
30. Vitamin Water lemonade bottles that are squeezable. Enough said.
31. Pizza crust mix that justifies turning your dinner into a full-blown pizza party.
...even though Kraft will always have a special place in my heart.
Promising review: "I am a Kraft fan at heart, but every now and then I appreciate some Shells and Cheese. I only purchase these from Amazon because it's cheaper than our local grocery store; the package of three is super convenient!" —Sadie