67 Practical Things Worth Buying On Amazon Prime Day
Cult favorite eyeliners, caffeinated gum, BLENDERS (!!!!), electric toothbrushes that your dentist probably uses, and other useful things to snap up on Amazon's huge day of deals.
Amazon Prime Day, the day when Amazon posts more deals than you could ever conceivably look through in a lifetime, is here!
We waded through the mountains of bargains for you and found some of the best deals in every category. This post is devoted to the best deals on *practical* items — things you probably need anyway, so why not get 'em at a lower-than-normal price?
All Prime Day deals are limited quantity and subject to rapid change, but we'll be doing our best to keep this post updated and accurate.
Note: To get these deals you have to be a Prime member, so if you aren't already, sign up for a free 30-day trial here.
3. A KitchenAid 6-quart bowl-lift stand mixer handles all the things you could dream of doing in the kitchen for 51% off.
4. A Fire TV stick takes the hassle out of watching back-to-back movies on different streaming apps for 50% off.
6. A 10-port USB wall charger provides some serious juice without hunting for all kinds of plugs for 27% off.
7. A set of 10 interlocking flooring tiles easily disguise unsightly indoor or outdoor floors for 27% off.
10. A pack of ~caffeinated~ chewing gum helps give you a burst of energy while covering funky breath for 28% off.
11. A non-slip yoga mat in lots of pretty designs you can distinguish from classmates' mats for 35% off.
13. An inverted umbrella handles downpours (and closing) without making a mess of you or your car for 23% off.
15. An Amazon Music membership helps you avoid embarrassing ads at the worst moment possible for four months for $0.99. (No more awk condom ads while you're at work!)
16. An outdoor extension cord has a thick vinyl jacket that protects it from moisture and the elements while powering some outdoor fun for 32% off.
17. A lightweight handheld vacuum cleans up all of the messes that were 100% not your fault for 33% off.
18. A Kenmore front-load washer (including delivery and hookup!) for finally replacing your ancient model for 44% off.
20. A set of four 19-ounce wine glasses to turn your next wine night into a classy shindig for 40% off.
23. A scoopneck T-shirt dress made from a super cozy jersey knit material sure to become a go-to essential in your closet for 45% off.
24. A 50-pair shoe rack that the great Carrie Bradshaw herself would have benefitted from for 41% off.
26. A WiFi range extender to — SURPRISE — extend the range of your WiFi and get rid of all the why-can-I-not-load-Instagram areas in your house for 47% off.
27. A waterproof liquid eyeliner to help you accomplish your dreams of perfecting the cat eye ~lewk~ for 30% off.
29. A micellar water that'll take off ALL the makeup and dirt on your face without making it feel greasy OR dry for 35% off.
30. A phone case with military-grade drop protection compatible with iPhones 6S through 8 plus for 53% off.
31. A watermelon face mask infused with vitamins and antioxidants to soothe, hydrate, and moisturize your skin for 26% off.
33. A Waterpik water flosser with 10 pressure settings to give you healthier gums and pearly whites for 50% off.
35. An instant phone printer because sometimes you want to be able to hold a picture and NOT just see it on Instagram...for 35% off.
37. A Philips Sonicare rechargeable toothbrush that would undoubtedly make your dentist proud for 40% off.
38. A pair of build-your-own yoga crop pants that lets you choose a cross waist, high waist, or medium waist rise for 40% off.
41. A personal water filter perfect for hiking and camping trips (it removes 99.9% of bacteria from drinking water) for 40% off.
42. A pack of three strawberry-flavored ChapSticks because you can NEVER HAVE TOO MANY OF THEM for 26% off.
44. A five-piece grill set complete with two spatulas, one chopper, one scraper, and two bottles for 33% off.
45. A pack of two stainless steel travel mugs with auto-seal technology to prevent leaks for 31% off.
46. A Rubbermaid high-heat silicone spatula with a notched scraper blade to make getting out every last drop easy for 35% off.
49. A dual-layer memory foam mattress topper with a quilted cover to transform a hard bed into a comfy cloud for 30% off.
51. An Echo Look with Alexa lets you take full-length photos and short videos of your daily look — so really it's the closest thing to Cher's closet from Clueless! — for 50% off.
54. A volumizing mascara that will thicken and lengthen your lashes without looking clumpy in the process for 33% off.
55. A hypoallergenic mattress topper to make your lumpy mattress feel significantly more comfortable without breaking the bank for 63% off.
56. A pack of 36 colored pencils with high-quality pigmentation that will turn you into an artist OVERNIGHT for 54% off.
61. And a Kindle unlimited reading membership to prevent any reading list pauses for three months for $0.99
64. A breakfast sandwich maker that turns a bacon, egg, and cheese dream breakfast into reality for 17% off.
Want more? Check out the rest of our Prime Day coverage.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.