34 Beauty Products Under $10 That Reviewers Love
A liquid eyeliner. That doesn't budge. Not one bit. For less than $10. That's all.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A Maybelline liquid foundation for all of the coverage, none of the cake. It feels thick upon application, but melts into your skin like butter for a creaseless finish that also prevents excess shine.
2. A Neutrogena alcohol-free toner that is truly fab *and* costs less than $4. This post-cleansing product contains no alcohol (plenty of toners do) to ensure you skin doesn't feel stripped of moisture, plus it removes all the gunk and trapped oil that your cleanser somehow missed.
3. A vanilla-scented Kiss nail pen so you can finally kick hang nails and mauled cuticles to the curb. This formula is so effective, one could say that it truly ~nails~ it.
4. A silicone-free L’Oreal lamellar treatment that makes good on its promise of shine, shine, shine. This banishes dullness in eight seconds flat, giving your mane all that lustrous bounce but thankfully *none* of the weigh-down.
5. A Glamglow deep cleanse mask for the ultimate ~gunk in pores~ detox. Aesthetics aside, a powerful trio of black bamboo charcoal, 3-D microbubbles, and green tea teaoxi technology tackle dullness and build-up.
6. A NYX liquid eyeliner if you're tired of your liquid liner fading before your second cup of coffee (#rude). This stuff seriously will not budge, plus the skinny felt tip makes cay eye precision a breeze.
7. A Neutrogena clarifying shampoo because that 10 pounds of dry shampoo you used two days ago is still trapped in your roots. Trust me. It didn't run away. This anti-residue wash deep cleans build-up that would otherwise lead to lack of body, excessive grease, and *gulp* stringiness.
8. A Maybelline black mascara for volume, volume, and did I mention volume? One swipe of this clump-free formula means long, feathery lashes that look like they woke up that glamorous.
9. A ColourPop matte lipstick sent from heaven to be delivered into the paws of makeup newbies. On top of being super affordable, this pencil-like tube design allows for precise (and easy) application: use the pointed edge as a liner, use the rounded side to fill everything in.
10. A Hair Dance powder dry shampoo especially great at vacuuming up grease and adding body sans any leftover chalky white residue. Pro tip: If you add some into your roots before bed, you'll wake up with a completely refreshed scalp that looks like it was shampooed five minutes ago (...as opposed to five days ago).
11. An oil-free, soap-free La Roche-Posay foaming gel to kick both your acne and your oily t-zone to the curb. For a matte complexion that stays matte throughout the entire day, this morning and night cleanser is destined to become your new holy grail.
12. The Inkey List eye cream that uses an impressive caffeine blend to de-puff your peepers and reduce pesky dark circles (despite the amount of beauty sleep you're getting)! Luxe eye creams such as this one usually cost around a trillion dollars, so finding a holy grail item like this for ~$10 is basically like striking gold.
13. A matte Maybelline SuperStay liquid lipstick you can hypothetically fall asleep whilst wearing and it will still look great when you wake up in the AM. This magic stuff has a staying power of up to 16 hours, which means it must be the byproduct of some sort of sorcery. I know.
14. A Coty translucent powder that will set your makeup for a flawless, lightweight finish that truly lasts all day long. This is great for beginners because the formula truly appears clear and won't leave behind a white cast you'd have to blend and blend for it to go away.
15. A Milani baked bronzer to give your complexion an instant “I just got back from vacation and have not spent a ton of time in this dimly-lit cubicle glow” while also enhancing your cheekbones.
16. An Elizavecca collagen protein treatment, because our ends have more splits than a banana sundae. This tames frizzy hair and delivers ultimate smoothness — all without weighing it down. Your tresses will look as if they've never even *heard* of hot tools and hair dye.
17. Silicone brushes that are an absolute necessity for every skincare aficionado out there. This lets you slather on that thick mud mask without getting your hands covered in said mud mask, plus it prevents you from picking up (and wasting) excess product which means money saved.
18. A Yes To facial scrub to slough away the dead skin cells that have marked your chin as their final resting place. This grapefruit and lemon balm formula will work to exfoliate and brighten your skin without any pimple disasters.
19. A Neutrogena moisture lipstick you can apply in the back of a moving car, no mirror, hand jittery from one too many cold brews — and application will still be easy thanks to the crayon design and creamy, blendable formula that won't stain your skin if you color outside of the lines.
20. Hydrocolloid Cosrx pimple patches that speed up the ~draining process~, but more importantly? They 👏 prevent 👏 picking 👏. If you're looking for a no-frills way to stop cystic acne in its evil tracks, these transparent stickers are the way to go.
21. A putty primer to blur pores, mattify excess oil, and offer light coverage (#goodbye redness). This is the perfect step one for a full-face routine consisting of concealer and foundation, but is also great to slather on when you're pressed for time and want a bright, dewy, and even canvas.
22. A cruelty-free wet 'n' wild liquid lipstick that glides on like butter, lasts all day long, won't bleed, and costs about the same amount of $$$ as your cup of morning coffee. We love the power of a bold red lip.
23. A vegan and cruelty-free Covergirl concealer designed with an ~extra large~ applicator that tackles pimples, redness, and dark circles with just one swipe. If you're looking to avoid the painstaking step of foundation, this formula provides a full coverage finish that is both lightweight, crease-resistant, and super easy to blend.
24. A Real Techniques sculpting brush that gets the grade of A+ when it comes to blending for a streak-free complexion. This is an absolute gem when it comes to evenly spreading highlighter, setting powder, and even allows you to dabble in the complicated world of contouring: it spreads product evenly to give you ~chiseled cheekbones~ that don't look like they were attacked by a block of bronzer.
25. A daily Cuccio oil you'll want to keep on hand if you're a gel manicure connoisseur (which, let's face it, destroys nail beds one acetone soak at a time). This blend of safflower, sunflower, and cotton seed oils works OT to strengthen your nails and hydrate your cuticles.
26. A refreshing OGX treatment that uses tea tree leaf oil, peppermint, and witch hazel extracts to hit the reset button on greasy roots (aka, the natural response to an overly dry scalp). TL;DR: this treats your scalp to a ~facial~ that will strengthen your mane and allow styling products to take more effectively.
27. A Schick dermaplaning razor for anyone ready to bid adieu to the pains of plucking. This rids stray brow hairs and unwanted peach fuzz with just a few swipes, plus the tool itself is super gentle and won't cause any accidental nicks or scrapes.
28. A Tweezerman curler that curls your lashes in a ~pinch~, is designed with an ergonomic handle that feels sturdy in your hand, and has a hypoallergenic silicone pad to prevent any tugging or pulling which makes the whole process a breeze for beginners.
29. Garnier Fructis one-minute hair masks about to Evanescence the heck out of your hair — in other words, it'll bring it back to life (😉). This is available in six different formulas to tackle your specific hair concerns; avocado to smooth, banana to strengthen, coconut to nourish, goji berry to enhance color, and papaya for damage repair.
30. A buildable L'Oreal waterproof mascara that not only adds volume and length to your lashes, but it also does the unthinkable — and by unthinkable, I mean it won't smudge by mid-afternoon and create the dreaded ~panda eye~ effect. Like, I already have dark circles. I don't need mascara to enhance them.
31. A cruelty-free Milani lipstick infused with vitamins A and C to ensure that your pout doesn't feel drier than sandpaper whenever you wear it. Dare I say your lips will actually feel...nourished?!
32. A Sephora Collection palette you'll surely *ahem* love a latte. Each pigmented hue is inspired by coffee, which means these six shades will provide all the warm neutral and smoky brown options your daily eyeshadow look could want.
33. A cruelty-free Almay matte foundation, because the only makeup worth slathering on your skin should be non-comedogenic (as to not aggravate your breakouts). This one is particularly fab because it has a buildable formula infused with salicylic acid to actively heal pimples *and* provide coverage at the same darn time.
34. An SPF 25-infused Jack Black lip balm available in six delicious flavors: basil lemon, black tea and blackberry, natural mint, grapefruit and ginger, lemon, and cucumber lime.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.