We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Peripera Ink Velvet Lip Tint contains a lightweight (but buildable!) formula that provides rich pigment in one swipe, not feeling cake-y like the matte lipsticks you've splurged on in the past. Extra kudos are in order for a ~precision applicator~ that makes filling in your Cupid's Bow a breeze.
2. Bestool Detangler Brush is especially fantastic for 3a to 4c hair: it's designed with eight flexible combs that turns detangling wet *or* dry hair into a pain-free process. So long, tearing out strands in the name of more defined curls! We've just streamlines that process forever.
3. ARTTIPS Gel Nail Strips turn your fingers into a minimalist work of art. Worthy of the Louvre! The Met! The MoMA! Or at the very least, your Instagram. Reviewers rave that these strips remain intact for days, which is more than I can say about the liquid formula I applied yesterday that ::checks hands:: already chipped.
4. Wet N' Wild Mega Last Breakup-Proof Liquid Eyeliner is destined to become the holy grail of your eye makeup arsenal, thanks to a) impressive staying power of up to16(!) hours and b) and ultra-fine brush tip that makes it about 1000x easier to master that cat-eye.
5. PanOxyl Acne Foaming Wash screeches "get out" to pesky pimples thanks to a hefty helping of benzoyl peroxide — this bottle contains a whopping 10%, to be exact. Consider acne good as gone when placing this maximum strength formula in your medicine cabinet.
6. Maybelline Lifter Gloss lets you bid so long and farewell to the sticky formulas you had in the past. This BB enlists the help of hyaluronic acid for a nourished, hydrated pout — not to mention you get a *ton* of product for your money and the pigment is nothing short of perfection.
Promising review: "I keep going back to buy more colors. This is THEE gloss. You can throw it on alone and it has enough pigment to look great even without lipliner. I’ve never had a gloss wear this well without being sticky. I have some fine lip lines and it doesn’t bleed. Bonus that as it wears off, it leaves a nice bit of color without any weirdness and my lips just feel moisturized. Excellent price point that makes it fun to keep trying more colors. I just ordered my fourth and love them all. I can’t remember the last time I was this excited about a beauty product." —Natalia
Get it from Amazon for $6.98 (available in 15 shades).
7. Schick Hydro Silk Touch-Up Razors is perfect if you've got no time for plucking. This rids stray brow hairs and unwanted peach fuzz with just a few swipes, meaning trips to the salon or a dangerous rendezvous with at-home wax are officially a thing of the past.
8. ColourPop Hyaluronic Concealer costs less then $10, but don't be deceived by the affordable price tag — this is full-coverage and gives expensive formulas a run for their money. Dark circles will be covered like a dream *and* a dynamic duo of hyaluronic acid and coconut water keep your skin supple and hydrated.
9. Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder sets makeup for a flawless, lightweight finish that truly lasts all day long. This is great for beginners because it won't leave behind a white cast, the kind you'd have to blend and blend (and blend) for it to go away.
10. Maybelline SuperStay Matte Ink Liquid Lipstick was probably formulated by a Hogwarts alum because, tbqh, this stuff has a staying power best described as magic — your pout will seriously retain color for up to 16 hours! Reviewers swear that this stuff is smooch-proof, snack-proof, and sweat-proof.
11. Cake Beauty The Curl Friend Defining Cream delivers glossy, frizz-free curls on second (or third or fourth or tenth) day hair. A blend of shea butter and lightweight natural oils provide a ton of moisture but thankfully none of the weigh-down.
12. NK Hydrating Lip Gels are worthy of a massive round of applause. Delicious scents and tints aside, you'll be able to confidently step out into wind knowing your hair won't get stuck to your mouth. That's right. This vitamin E formula is not even a tad sticky.
13. Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer Mini gives your complexion an instant dose of “I absolutely spent some time in the sun this weekend” vibes, even if you did just binge The Office yet again. No judgement. A swipe of this means instant glow and enhanced cheekbones.
14. Diane Fromm Holiday Twist Flex Rods encourages you to lay that hot tool to rest. These are pros at providing perfect waves without subjecting your mane to unnecessary heat damage — which have my burnt split-ends and weak upper arms crying tears of relief, honestly.
15. Korean Exfoliating Bath Washcloths described by one reviewer as a solution for back-of-the-arms bumps. It's about time we retire that mesh loofah and move on to greener pastures — the pastures in this context being a green washcloth capable of revealing a smoother, softer surface with a simple few swipes. You are about to shed so much dead skin.
16. The Inkey List Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Serum lets you try a holy grail ingredient for cheap. Hyaluronic acid = a unicorn tears blend that plumps, hydrates, and soothes. This cruelty-free product is suitable for all complexion types (normal, oily, dry, combo) and requires just a pea-sized amount pre-coffee and pre-Zzzs.
17. Silicone Shower Brushes used by reviewers who swear this is *way* more efficient than the $1 mesh loofah you haven't replaced in, oh, let's not talk about how many years. This lathers beautifully, is easy to grip, provides gentle exfoliation, and doesn't become a breeding ground for bacteria thanks to its silicone design.
Promising review: "I was initially hesitant on purchasing a silicone shower brush since I was so used to shower poufs. However, this beats the poufs hands down! Not only does it lather well, I also feel significantly cleaner. The finger holes on the back make using it even more simple, since it can get a little slippery. Unlike a pouf, it does not hold any hair or other 'grossness' from the shower, and it is super simple to clean. I love it. I'm never going back to poufs!" —Nikki
Get it from Amazon for $5.99 (available in 15 colors).