We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A seashell bikini set sold exclusively at King Triton's shop, located under the sea in Atlantica.
Pearl halter straps for the win.
Promising review: "Fell completely in love with this swimsuit! It looks exactly as pictured; the color, detail, and material are great. Plus, the top has padding and it comes with an extra strap for comfort. Arrived much sooner than expected!" —Abigail
Get it from Amazon for $24.99. / Sizes: S-XXL
2. A one piece with mesh detailing for anyone who doesn't mind being the center of attention.
3. A high-neck bikini for anyone who suffers from a very serious disease known as summertime sadness. This is the cure.*
*Why? Because purchasing this swimsuit will remind you that the cold months don't last forever.
Promising review: "I love this suit so much! It is so sexy and flattering. Plus, it's true to size — I am full-chested and it supports them so well." —Shianne S.
Get it from Swimsuits For All for $78.20. / Sizes: 4-24
4. A one-piece that is practically begging to be photographed for Instagram.
5. A sporty racerback set for anyone who prefers seeing the world through a kaleidoscope.
"A girl with a kaleidoscope-patterned bikini." —The Beatles, 1967
Get your first set from AdoreMe for $19.95. / Sizes: 0X-4X
6. A lemon-lime one piece inspired by the architecture of Bikini Bottom. Guaranteed to give you some ~sandy cheeks~.
7. A halter suit featuring an "ombré design of rainbow hues."
So colorful, so pretty, so necessary.
Get it from ModCloth for $159.99. / Sizes: XS-L
8. A floral swimsuit with ruffle detailing that is the epitome of adorable. The florals cause an involuntary awww.
9. A longline bikini top created to make you never want to wear real clothes again. Understandable.
10. A red swimsuit that's a trendier version of the Baywatch one. Slow run toward the beach, commence.
11. A ruffled bikini for anyone who's been on the fence about booking a tropical vacation. You'll definitely book it now.
12. A yellow one piece symbolic of all the sunshine your body will finally be getting. It's about time.
13. A crocheted suit for wannabe DIY-ers; just lie and say you made this yourself.
Eh, white lies are okay.
Promising review: "I have a hard time finding one pieces that fit my top as well as the rest of my body, but this fit to perfection! It also came with an extra set of thicker straps to keep your girls up! Super happy with this swimsuit." —Stephanie Reese
Get it from Amazon for $25.99-$33.99 / Sizes: 0-16 / Available in 14 colors.
14. A criss crossin' bikini that is better than a bouquet of roses. Why? No thorns.
15. A one piece specifically designed for anyone who's obsessed with vintage-inspired style.
16. A cut-out swimsuit that'll make you tell everyone to "cut it out" with the compliments.
*initiate Joey Gladstone impression*
Get it from H&M for $29.99. / Sizes: 2-14
18. Bikini tops you can mix and match with any kind of bottom. Go crazy! Be creative!
*wears them with black bottoms anyway*
Get them from Aerie for $20. / Sizes: XS-XXL
19. A one piece that is way too sexy for that cover-up dress, let me tell you.
Get your first swimsuit from AdoreMe for $19.95 (originally $49.95). / Sizes: XS-XL
20. A bikini that symbolizes the kind of water you'd like to be swimming in this summer.
Someone buy me a ticket to Hawaii. Will pay you back in friendship and wit.
Promising review: "I am so happy with the way this baiting suit fits! It showcases all of my assets and allows me to take attention away from areas that I am still trying to improve. I haven't felt this confident in a swimsuit in over seven years!" —AshleighU1213
Get it from Swimsuits For All for $64.60. / Sizes: 4-24
21. A mesh swimsuit available in a bunch of gorgeous, vibrant colors. Excuse me as I purchase them all.
Promising review: "The bathing suit is sexy! The mesh is life, the straps are adjustable, the spandex is strong, and the bust area is supported. Great construction, and I plan on buying more colors. Get it, ladies!" —chococat8444
Get it from Amazon $6.99-19.99 / Sizes: S-XXXL / Available in 8 colors.
22. A one piece that's the equivalent of a Miami vacation. No plane ticket necessary.
Every Miami Instagram ever: palm trees.
Get it from Nasty Gal for $50. / Sizes: 6-12
23. An off-the-shouler suit begging to be worn with a pair of high-waisted shorts.
It's summer time. Your bathing suit is your shirt.
Get it from Asos for $38. / Sizes: XS-L
24. A one piece that can be worn two ways...AKA is two swimsuits in one. Hooray!
25. A v-neck swimsuit with spots and mesh that is also v. sexy.
26. A reversible strappy bikini for anyone who's a fan of cotton candy colors. Or unicorns.
Get it from Boohoo for $25. / Sizes: 2-10