We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A seashell bikini set sold exclusively at King Triton's shop, located under the sea in Atlantica.
Pearl halter straps for the win.
Promising review: "Fell completely in love with this swimsuit! It looks exactly as pictured; the color, detail, and material are great. Plus, the top has padding and it comes with an extra strap for comfort. Arrived much sooner than expected!" —Abigail
Get it from Amazon for $24.99. / Sizes: S-XXL
3. A high-neck bikini for anyone who suffers from a very serious disease known as summertime sadness. This is the cure.*
*Why? Because purchasing this swimsuit will remind you that the cold months don't last forever.
Promising review: "I love this suit so much! It is so sexy and flattering. Plus, it's true to size — I am full-chested and it supports them so well." —Shianne S.
Get it from Swimsuits For All for $78.20. / Sizes: 4-24
8. A floral swimsuit with ruffle detailing that is the epitome of adorable. The florals cause an involuntary awww.
9. A longline bikini top created to make you never want to wear real clothes again. Understandable.
10. A red swimsuit that's a trendier version of the Baywatch one. Slow run toward the beach, commence.
11. A ruffled bikini for anyone who's been on the fence about booking a tropical vacation. You'll definitely book it now.
12. A yellow one piece symbolic of all the sunshine your body will finally be getting. It's about time.
13. A crocheted suit for wannabe DIY-ers; just lie and say you made this yourself.
Eh, white lies are okay.
Promising review: "I have a hard time finding one pieces that fit my top as well as the rest of my body, but this fit to perfection! It also came with an extra set of thicker straps to keep your girls up! Super happy with this swimsuit." —Stephanie Reese
Get it from Amazon for $25.99-$33.99 / Sizes: 0-16 / Available in 14 colors.
20. A bikini that symbolizes the kind of water you'd like to be swimming in this summer.
Someone buy me a ticket to Hawaii. Will pay you back in friendship and wit.
Promising review: "I am so happy with the way this baiting suit fits! It showcases all of my assets and allows me to take attention away from areas that I am still trying to improve. I haven't felt this confident in a swimsuit in over seven years!" —AshleighU1213
Get it from Swimsuits For All for $64.60. / Sizes: 4-24
21. A mesh swimsuit available in a bunch of gorgeous, vibrant colors. Excuse me as I purchase them all.
Promising review: "The bathing suit is sexy! The mesh is life, the straps are adjustable, the spandex is strong, and the bust area is supported. Great construction, and I plan on buying more colors. Get it, ladies!" —chococat8444
Get it from Amazon $6.99-19.99 / Sizes: S-XXXL / Available in 8 colors.