1. A luggage set you'll be able to spot as soon as it hits baggage claim. You won't even have to pink about it.
2. A pizza tag designed to give airport food a run for its money. Although, let's be honest, there's no comparison.
3. Brightly-colored adjustable straps that'll give your suitcase extra support; it'll be less likely to open during travel.
4. A washable luggage cover available for purchase at McDonald's, Burger King, Shake Shack, and In-N-Out.
5. Brutally honest luggage tags that basically tell the world your innermost thoughts.
Promising review: "It seemed silly at first to actually purchase these luggage tags — but now that I have one, I can't believe I waited so long. Even if you have a plain black suitcase like everyone else on your flight, you'll be able to spot yours coming down the luggage shoot." —Marzipan
Get them from Amazon for $11+ (available in 14 colors).