20 Awesome Products To Put On Your Amazon Wish List
Sumo egg cups, wine lip stains, a crêpe maker that'll turn you into a chef, and 18 other things you’ll want to add to your wish list ASAP.
Psst! Amazon has a section featuring products that people put on their wish lists and registries most often.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful products from that section this week:
1. Egg cups that will give you SUMOch to talk about at breakfast. What could be better than wrestling eggs?
3. Moldable glue that will help you fix frayed phone chargers, broken toys, the economy, etc.*
*Maybe not the economy.
Promising review: "Here's all you need to know: This stuff bonded to a surface that even Gorilla Glue wouldn't stick to. Another huge plus: being able to handle it and mold it into any shape (just like modeling clay) without it sticking much to my fingers and/or creating a big mess. Sugru has earned a permanent spot among the go-to fix-it materials I keep on hand." —Alph
5. A picture book about the Notorious RBG that should be required reading.
“We’re still striving for that more perfect union. And one of the perfections is for the ‘we the people’ to include an ever enlarged group.”
Promising review: "This book is fantastic! I purchased it for my daughter and ended up also purchasing one for my niece. RBG is a formidable figure to look up to for young girls, and this book captures her life and accomplishments in a way that is easy to understand for children." —Kimberly Beare
6. Lip stains that may get confiscated at concerts, amusement parks, etc., so tread carefully.
7. Regal velvet armchairs that look like those expensive pieces of furniture you'd see in a wealthy friends apartment.
"Can I sit here or...?" —me
Also, Emily Gilmore definitely had a few of these puppies in her mansion.
Promising review: "This chair is one of the best things I have ever purchased — low price, shipped quickly, extremely comfortable, and a beautiful color. All I had to do for assembly was pop the legs on. This is exactly what I wanted in an armchair." —Katie
8. A crêpe maker that'll make you say, "holy crêpe I need this." Also great for any wannabe Parisian.
Or just anyone who would like to go to Paris, but has about $1.37 in their bank account.
Promising review: "Included with the nice griddle is a batter spreader, spatula and manual, so you have everything you need to get started. The griddle is truly non-stick, so cleanup is a breeze, and the bottom of the griddle has rubber feet, so it does not slide on the counter. The options for this griddle/crepe maker are endless. I'm going to use it for grilled cheese (my grandkids favorite) and I'll be able to make four at once. This has exceeded my expectations." —Annie K
9. Wool socks that will make you want to replace your entire mess of a sock drawer.
Help free house elves; give away your mismatched socks. It's time.
Promising review: "After six months and many wash and dry cycles, these socks look just as good as they did when I first got them. There are no holes, they fit great — and now I want to replace my entire sock drawer with them." —Ruben Miranda
Price: $26.90 for four pairs.
10. Hey Arnold: The Complete Series for all the football heads out there who think this is the greatest show of all time.
11. An oval ring that doesn't claim to have any magical powers, but it probably does.
ATTN Vampire Diaries fans — wouldn't you want this to be your Daylight ring? *swoon*
Promising review: "The amber on the ring is a gorgeous olive, and the flecks within the amber give it an almost faceted appearance. It's absolutely beautiful and so much nicer than I even expected! The quality is exceptional. I would not hesitate for one second to purchase more rings from this seller for myself or as gifts. Happy birthday to me!" —TickTockAlice
12. A science kit that lets you make your own bubble gum for a good, clean feeling. *flashes white, toothy smile*
14. A book on Egyptology that is suitable for both children and adults. Also a perfect gift for your mummy.
Promising review: "My son had rented this book from the library so many times, so I searched for it and found it at a good price on Amazon. He received it for Christmas and was over the moon with joy — he reads it almost daily and took it to school to show his teacher. It has many things to open inside the book; A mummy tomb, letters, post cards, jewels, even a piece of cloth used for wrapping mummies. This book is fascinating and we both really love it." —tjmil