Psst! Amazon has a section featuring products that people put on their wish lists and registries most often.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful products from that section this week:
1. A box of heaven filled with an assortment of Japanese goodies. A perfect gift for the adventurous foodie.
2. A flexible brush guaranteed to make you say HALLELUJAH. You'll finally be able to clean all those oddly-shaped bottles.
3. A holographic fidget spinner made for anyone obsessed with unicorns, mermaids, and magical things in general.
4. A rose and pomegranate face cream free of artificial gunk for leaving ALL skin types glowing.
5. An overflow drain cover for a "deeper, warmer bath." Now excuse me while I run to Lush and buy 17 bath bombs.
6. A t-shirt dress for anyone who would like to stay in their pajamas all day. This is the closest thing we've got.
This super comfy dressed can be ~dressed~ up or down.
Promising review: "So happy I took a chance and ordered this! The dress is not too tight, is especially comfy, and I love the cold-shoulder sleeves. I like it so much that I just ordered another!" —M. Wright
Price: $14.99+ (available in 12 colors and sizes S-XL)
7. A science kit intended for the future geologists of America. This mineral collection just really rocks.
8. Liquid chalk markers in bright, fluorescent colors that you'll wish your teacher used in elementary school.
9. A pillow cover in desperate need of some fabric softener. The material is so prickly, and no one knows why.
10. A ceramic plate that'll have you singing "pie pie pie" to all the visually underwhelming crust you've eaten in the past.
11. Classic straight fit jeans guaranteed to become your go-to closet staple. It's just in their jeans.
12. A screen divider guaranteed to give you some privacy, while also making it look like you hired an interior decorator.
13. A entertainment center specifically designed for people who think they were born in the wrong century.
14. The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood: a book that should be required reading in schools.
15. Haribo alphabet gummies guaranteed to encourage creativity. Making poetry out of food, primarily.
16. An angled spatula that'll actually help you recreate the amazing cake videos you binge-watch on Facebook.
17. A citrus juicer for anyone who wants to say "SAYONARA" to pulp-free Tropicana. Fresh-squeezed OJ is a blessing.
18. A high-waisted bikini rumored to encourage spontaneity. Has wearers booking tropical vacations, for example.
19. A sneaky storage solution for anyone who's sick with a serious travel bug. A flight isn't the only remedy, y'all!
20. And Married... with Children on DVD, because no morning is complete without a healthy dose of your favorite reruns.
Me, showing off all my new purchases to people who do not care.
To see everything else people are wishing for on Amazon, click here.
To see what people were wishing for last week, click here.