Psst! Amazon has a section featuring products that people put on their wish lists and registries most often.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful products from that section this week:
1. A Santa costume that finally lets your pet be the one to ask, "Who's a good boy?"
2. A contour and highlight kit that will turn you into a makeup guru, YouTube channel and all.
3. A toothbrush holder for anyone who wants a real hedgehog. This will have to do for now.
4. Sheet masks for anyone who wants their skin to be the very best, like no skin ever was.
5. A grunge eyeshadow palette and lip stain bundle that will inspire you to buy a flannel.
6. Basic zip-ups that are also fleece, as if you needed another excuse to never take them off.
7. A cookbook for anyone who would have killed to eat at the Dragonfly Inn.
8. Skull necklaces that embrace the badass chick/dude you are.
9. A cajun hot sauce gift set that is not for the faint of heart.
10. A convertible futon that transforms from a basic comfy couch to sleep heaven.
11. A STEM kit that lets you build your own video game. Excuse me while I place my order.
12. Wine caddies that prevent the worst possible thing (aka a full bottle breaking in your luggage) from happening.
13. A crystal mining kit for any kid (or adult ✋) interested in geology.
14. Nose strips that say BOY BYE to blackheads in just three easy steps.
15. Velvet chokers that embrace two of the most loved trends of 2016.
16. A set of glow-in-the-dark stickers for people who live in big cities and literally never see stars.
17. A magic set and chest for the aspiring Houdini in your life.
18. A shower curtain featuring a ninja cat on a unicorn, saving the world from evil and other bad stuff.
19. A brightening vitamin C serum that your skin will thank you for.
20. Deadpool on DVD for any superhero and Ryan Reynolds fan.
To see everything else people are wishing for on Amazon, click here.
To see what people were wishing for last week, click here.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.