Psst! Amazon has a section featuring products that people put on their wish lists and registries most often.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful products from that section this week:
1. Sports bras that'll give your breast friends the comfort AND support that they deserve.
2. Wonder by R. J. Palacio, a book about 10-year-old Auggie: a boy with a facial difference trying to fit in with his elementary school classmates.
3. A midi dress trying to go incognito. It's currently disguising itself as a regular old top and skirt.
4. A doggo costume so adorable, you'll wonder if it comes in your size. (READ: Someone please buy me a Corgi.)
5. A coaster set known to be a bit prickly. Please purchase with caution.
6. A television stand with extra storage space. This is perfect for people with bacteria-sized apartments.
7. A wood polish and conditioner guaranteed to have you crying tears of pure joy. Such *stifles sob* amazing results.
8. Chocolate frog molds to fool everyone into thinking that you have a Honeydukes club membership.
9. Waterproof string lights that'll transform your humble abode into a Pinterest-worthy #homeinspo space.
10. Throw pillow covers to get you pumped for the most wonderful time of the year AKA all of October.
11. A fancy schmancy makeup brush organizer that Rose from Titanic would have probably owned.
12. A cable knit beanie available in 58 (!!!!) colors. Hello, beanie weather. I have missed you very much.
13. A toilet paper holder that lets you record a message of up to ten seconds for a fun bathroom surprise.
14. An energy-efficient LED desk lamp designed with seven levels of brightness and five different color temperatures.
15. A vegan coconut face wash made with fair trade ingredients that'll lather all the makeup and gunk off your skin.
16. Playfoam you can sculpt and squish. This is like an upgraded version of slime because it won't stick to anything but itself.
17. An eyebrow compact with powder to fill your facial caterpillars in and clear wax to hold 'em in place.
18. Strawberry-flavored Japanese mochi you're going to want to eat right this second. Your tummy is rumbling, amirite?
19. Bluetooth headphones with a foldable, space-saving design and memory-protein ear cushions for ultimate comfort.
20. A retro-inspired dress you'll want to twirl around in all night long. For Boomerangs, of course.
21. And finally, season 1 of Jersey Shore on DVD. Because we all need to revisit GTL and t-shirt time, okay?
Fist pumping for Amazon like...
To see everything else people are wishing for on Amazon, click here.
To see what people were wishing for last week, click here.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.