Psst! Amazon has a section featuring products that people put on their wish lists and registries most often.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful products from that section this week:
1. A mermaid tail to keep you warm and cozy.
2. A Dead Sea mud mask that is great for breakout-prone skin.
3. Bluetooth wireless headphones that are a bang for your buck.
4. A how-to guide that basically guarantees Instagram fame.
5. A light switch cover sMUGGLEd out of Diagon Alley.
6. A laundry basket that will convince you to get off your butt and do your damn laundry.
7. A projector that will change movie nights as you know them.
8. An area rug that looks like it came straight from Pinterest heaven.
9. Edgar Allen Poe bandages that make being clumsy seem intellectual.
10. Not a Poe fan? Then why not try these Shakespearean insult bandages?
11. A memory pillow to help you get some pain-free Zzz's.
12. A Himalayan body scrub that exfoliates and moisturizes skin.
13. Ankle booties with a cut-out design that you'd probably wear every single day.
14. A cordless electric kettle with temperature control to keep your tongue safe from burning.
15. A build-your-own computer kit that will help you learn how to code.
16. A tissue dispenser that isn't a cardboard eyesore.
17. An inflatable unicorn horn that is purrrfect for your cat.
18. Earrings that are so pretty, they're almost painful to look at.
19. Liquid chalk markers that aren't like regular chalk — they're like cool chalk.
20. The complete Beetlejuice animated series for when the cult movie just isn't enough.
21. And emergency underpants because accidents happen.
To see everything else people are wishing for on Amazon, click here.
To see what people were wishing for last week, click here.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.