Psst! Amazon has a section featuring products that people put on their wish lists and registries most often.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful products from that section this week:
1. Wine condoms, the new way to store opened bottles of wine that are for some reason not empty.
2. Waterproof eyeliner that comes with both liquid and pencil application for all your makeup needs.
3. A contoured body pillow that is the perfect inanimate snuggle buddy.
4. Stud earrings that just signed a contract with a new modeling agency, that's how pretty they are.
5. The Simple Life: Season 1 on DVD because everyone deserves a guilty pleasure.
6. An odor exterminating candle that deserves a Febreze-style commercial.
7. Over-the-knee boots you could wear with any outfit.
8. Abraham Lincoln bandages that will heal your wound as Honest Abe healed our nation.
9. An Amazfit Moonbeam Activity + Sleep Tracker that tracks your physical activity and sleep schedule.
10. Wool socks that are a treat for your feet.
11. A set of planet plates that are perfect for aspiring astronomers, scientists, stargazers, and basically everyone.
12. A 3-piece quilt set that will significantly improve any bedroom's aesthetic.
13. A dachshund-shaped ice cube tray for all your wiener needs.
14. A design kit that lets you personalize a pair of headphones.
15. An adorable cushion cover that is a bang for your buck.
16. A public toilet survival kit because, let's face it, public bathrooms are usually gross.
17. Matcha green tea powder for lattes, smoothies, and a million other things.
18. A wake-up light with sunrise simulation that may turn you into a morning person. Maybe.
19. An eye serum stick that will help you look like you went to sleep at a respectable time last night.
20. Cards Against Humanity, AKA the most universally loved card game ever invented.
21. A grow a girlfriend that, fair warning, may act a little... detached.
To see everything else people are wishing for on Amazon, click here.
To see what people were wishing for last week, click here.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.