2. Get a super old, wise new leader
With Santa gone, TWD needs to bring in a new wise character. Maybe we’ll get someone who resembles a mythical character, possibly the Easter Bunny? No. My friends and boyfriend are saying no. (I’ll keep an eye out for giant rabbits anyway).
5. We meet someone from Michonne’s past
It seems Michonne has been pretty much on her though this apocalypse, so wouldn’t it be insane if someone they meet on the road turns out to be someone Michonne thought was dead? Or, someone she told us was dead. Really, we just need more Michonne back story. She’s the best female character.
6. Carol DIDN’T kill Karen
She was covering for someone. This one is totally realistic (I mean, so are the others, honestly…TWD doesn’t give a fuck about logic) but think about it! Karen cared about the group, but not enough to kill. Someone she cared for more than anyone did it…but who? My money is on the gun-slinging children.
10. Leave Daryl Alone
This isn’t a plot twist or crazy scheme. The writers just need to leave Daryl Dixon alone. We would have a riot on our hands if anything were to happen to Daryl. Y’all might be tempted to do something to stir the pot, but I’m serious. Leave him alone.
- The Republican health care bill is all but dead after President Trump asked Speaker Paul Ryan to scrap a vote when it was clear it wouldn't pass.
- Paul Ryan was forced to admit that "Obamacare is the law of the land" after the failure of the Republican health care bill.
- It's time for Ivanka Trump to "stand for women" against Republican health care policies, says Planned Parenthood president Cecile Richards.
- Donald Trump had a photo op in a semitruck. The photos were too good not to become a meme — and the internet delivered 🚛👍