13. People asking, “Do you eat dogs?”
No, we do not eat dogs. Some Asian people eat them, but I do not, and not every freaking Asian in the world does too. This one of the worst things to ask an Asian. I mean, what kind of messed up stereotype is this?
10. “Wow! You went to that school? Do you know (list of a ton of Asian names)?”
NO, WE DO NOT KNOW EVERY ASIAN IN THE SCHOOL OR CITY, AND WE ARE NOT RELATED TO THEM. Okay, maybe we’ll know a couple, but seriously, there’s a reason we secretly enjoy being called “white-washed”.
8. “Are you sure you’re 21?”
Apparently Asians have the secret to the fountain of youth. We don’t look old until maybe our 50s? You ALWAYS get carded, and even if it is your actual age 21 ID, the people never believe you.
- Four people were arrested after Trump supporters and protesters clashed during a "Make America Great Again" rally in California.
- One person has been killed and at least 14 injured after a Cincinnati nightclub shooting early Sunday. Police are looking for one suspect.
- The deadly Westminster attack that left four people dead Wednesday began and ended within 82 seconds, police said Saturday.
- Heads up, Harry Potter fans. You can now get Butterbeer ice cream at your grocery store 🍦✨