3. French culture on Instagram:
So much culture, so many museums! Everyone is a philosopher and wears suspenders.
4. French culture in real life:
You know what French people actually like? Appalling comedies that make fun of our lower-middle class and rely mostly on lowbrow, racist, sexist, and classist jokes. Camping, with this guy as the main character, is a perfect example. Somehow, it managed to get funded and to sell millions of tickets.
5. French food on Instagram:
Tasty croissants and colorful macarons everywhere!
7. The French Riviera on Instagram:
Blue skies and sea as far as the eye can see.
9. Galeries Lafayette on Instagram:
Lights, gorgeous dresses, and fancy purses!
12. French street style in real life:
Pretty sure this isn’t Chanel.
- Four people were arrested after Trump supporters and protesters clashed during a "Make America Great Again" rally in California.
- The deadly Westminster attack that left four people dead Wednesday began and was over with in 82 seconds, police said Saturday.
- People in Belarus took to the streets and opposed a "social parasites" tax on people who have been unemployed for six months.
- Heads up, Harry Potter fans. You can now get Butterbeer ice cream at your grocery store 🍦✨