1. Looking at the faces of children and/or adults in acne medication commercials and being irrationally angry.
2. Being the only one of your friends who looks like their face is still going through puberty.
3. Wondering if the only thing people look at when they see you is your adult acne.
4. Having young children point to your acne ridden face and ask you what those bumps are.
5. Getting excited when a friend tells you that they know someone who tried a product that cleared up that person's face, only to have your hopes crushed when your acne remains after trying that same product that your friend’s friend used.
6. Realizing that you’re an acne medicine hoarder.
7. Having your friends tell you that you should just try and go to a dermatologist.
8. Getting extremely excited when you wake up and you don’t have a new pimple on your face.
9. Becoming ridiculously annoyed/irritated when one of your friends with out acne expresses his or her distress at the appearance of one pimple on an otherwise clear face.
10. Trying hard not to stress out about anything because you know that stressing is only going to make you break out more.
11. The never ending struggle of trying to decide whether or not to cover up your acne with make-up.
12. Acne scars.
13. Thinking to yourself "do I pop the pimple or not?"
14. Trying obscure home/natural remedies in the hope that it will clear up your skin.
15. Hoping and praying that maybe, just maybe, one day you will be able to find a product that will clear up you adult acne for good.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!