7. Don’t get it twisted - La Capilla is the best.
8. “Sunnydale” and “West Beverly” will always just be Torrance High to you.
10. You have a go-to dive bar and it shall be yours forever.
17. You have spent around one-third of your life at the Del Amo Mall. Sorry, I mean *Fashion Center
28. And even though you used to complain that it was boring, you now know it’s the greatest place on earth.
- Oops: "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳⁉️
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be Secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲