Roberto Cavalli with some models at the Life Ball.
“A princess should be sexy,” Roberto Cavalli told British Vogue. “She is young, she is beautiful — I would like to create something special for her, but nothing too bold. I would like to prove to the world that Roberto Cavalli can dress a princess. Maybe I would use a print, keeping it young, sophisticated and sexy. Just because you are a queen or princess it doesn’t mean you can’t be sexy.”
Right, in the world of Cavalli all of those things are true. But in the world of Cavalli it’s like totally NBD to go out the house for brunch sporting a leopard chiffon evening gown with slits up to both thighs, Swarovski crystals on the neckline, and a fringed headscarf. In the real world, a princess wearing Roberto Cavalli is completely absurd — an ill-advised move, most definitely. But, since Cavalli has been so good to the Internet, the Internet can be good back to him now, can’t it? So here’s a rendering of what Kate Middleton would look like if she wore Cavalli.
3. “This is definitely cooler for summer than pastel suiting, but I just don’t know, guys.”
5. “Are you sure you can’t see my nipples? The draft would suggest otherwise.”
7. “Is this bag too much with the croc wrap?”
9. “Actually this is kind of fun. Maybe I can get used to it.”
- Jared Kushner, President Trump's son-in-law and adviser, has volunteered to testify in the Senate about his multiple meetings with the Russian ambassador.
- Attorney General Sessions threatened to block money to so-called sanctuary cities that don't help deport undocumented immigrants with criminal records.
- Trump may have initially blamed Democrats for Friday's failed health care bill, but it took only two days for him to start blaming Republicans, too.
- After stopping three girls from boarding a plane for wearing leggings, United Airlines is getting mocked by everyone from Chrissy Teigen to Delta ✈️ 👀