1. “Vogue” editor Anna Wintour wore a brown floral Tom Ford dress.
She co-hosted the dinner with Ford, which was held at the Mark’s Club in London, where about 55 guests paid $15,000 to attend and sit in front of a plate of salmon.
Guests also enjoyed a talk not by Obama himself, but by David Plouffe, the president’s political strategist.
2. Gwyneth Paltrow showed up wearing a white long-sleeve dress by Tom Ford.
It was sort of the more casual version of the caped tube sock, also by Tom Ford, that she wore to the Oscars.
6. And there’s Tom Ford, wearing his usual nice suit and “you’re sad you can’t see my chest hair, aren’t you?” face.
He’s the best.
- The death toll from Oakland's warehouse party fire has risen to 24. Officials still need to search 80% of the building.
- After deciding to end her request for a statewide recount in Pennsylvania, Jill Stein announced she plans to take the issue to federal court Monday.
- The far-right candidate in Austria's election has lost the presidential race in a defeat for the global populist movement.
- "Saturday Night Live" spoofed Donald Trump retweeting weird people, just like the real president-elect 📱😂