1. “Vogue” editor Anna Wintour wore a brown floral Tom Ford dress.
She co-hosted the dinner with Ford, which was held at the Mark’s Club in London, where about 55 guests paid $15,000 to attend and sit in front of a plate of salmon.
Guests also enjoyed a talk not by Obama himself, but by David Plouffe, the president’s political strategist.
2. Gwyneth Paltrow showed up wearing a white long-sleeve dress by Tom Ford.
It was sort of the more casual version of the caped tube sock, also by Tom Ford, that she wore to the Oscars.
6. And there’s Tom Ford, wearing his usual nice suit and “you’re sad you can’t see my chest hair, aren’t you?” face.
He’s the best.
- In case you missed it: Trump and Clinton roasted each other at a charity dinner and it was awkward AF 😬
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- A Mexican judge has approved the extradition of drug cartel leader Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán to the United States.
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.