1. “Vogue” editor Anna Wintour wore a brown floral Tom Ford dress.
She co-hosted the dinner with Ford, which was held at the Mark’s Club in London, where about 55 guests paid $15,000 to attend and sit in front of a plate of salmon.
Guests also enjoyed a talk not by Obama himself, but by David Plouffe, the president’s political strategist.
2. Gwyneth Paltrow showed up wearing a white long-sleeve dress by Tom Ford.
It was sort of the more casual version of the caped tube sock, also by Tom Ford, that she wore to the Oscars.
6. And there’s Tom Ford, wearing his usual nice suit and “you’re sad you can’t see my chest hair, aren’t you?” face.
He’s the best.
- Four people were arrested after Trump supporters and protesters clashed during a "Make America Great Again" rally in California.
- The deadly Westminster attack that left four people dead Wednesday began and ended within 82 seconds, police said Saturday.
- People in Belarus took to the streets and opposed a "social parasites" tax on people who have been unemployed for six months.
- Heads up, Harry Potter fans. You can now get Butterbeer ice cream at your grocery store 🍦✨