1. “Vogue” editor Anna Wintour wore a brown floral Tom Ford dress.
She co-hosted the dinner with Ford, which was held at the Mark’s Club in London, where about 55 guests paid $15,000 to attend and sit in front of a plate of salmon.
Guests also enjoyed a talk not by Obama himself, but by David Plouffe, the president’s political strategist.
2. Gwyneth Paltrow showed up wearing a white long-sleeve dress by Tom Ford.
It was sort of the more casual version of the caped tube sock, also by Tom Ford, that she wore to the Oscars.
6. And there’s Tom Ford, wearing his usual nice suit and “you’re sad you can’t see my chest hair, aren’t you?” face.
He’s the best.
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classics including "Twister" and "Titanic."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — it's been reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲