At his recent London concert, Kanye wished Central Saint Martins MA Professor Louise Wilson a happy 51st birthday. Her students posted the above clip to their blog, calling the concert “insane” and writing, “What was much more exciting is to hear him shout out birthday wishes to professor Louise Wilson and acknowledging her exceptional talent to build new fashion mavericks. And we just thought that she can’t be cooler.”
Wilson taught fashion designer Louise Goldin, who is married to Kanye West’s manager. Wilson was also an early supporter of Kanye’s fashion line (which no one liked, but god, it was the best spectacle). Kanye has donated money to the school and employed its students as interns for his — we may as well kall it this, despite its absence from Sears racks — Kollection. He also gave the school 50 tickets to this show, at which he wore a sparkly Margiela face mask that you’ll find going viral on Pinterest.
4. The birthday professor’s students just put on a wonderful show at London Fashion Week, which included the following designs.
- It's Inauguration Day — Donald Trump will be sworn in as the 45th president of the United States of America at 12 p.m. ET 🇺🇸
- And you can tune into BuzzFeed News on Facebook, where we'll be covering the entire ceremony live.
- Notorious Mexican drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán has been extradited to the United States to face multiple charges.
- Gingers rejoice! A redhead emoji may be coming your way soon 🙌