At his recent London concert, Kanye wished Central Saint Martins MA Professor Louise Wilson a happy 51st birthday. Her students posted the above clip to their blog, calling the concert “insane” and writing, “What was much more exciting is to hear him shout out birthday wishes to professor Louise Wilson and acknowledging her exceptional talent to build new fashion mavericks. And we just thought that she can’t be cooler.”
Wilson taught fashion designer Louise Goldin, who is married to Kanye West’s manager. Wilson was also an early supporter of Kanye’s fashion line (which no one liked, but god, it was the best spectacle). Kanye has donated money to the school and employed its students as interns for his — we may as well kall it this, despite its absence from Sears racks — Kollection. He also gave the school 50 tickets to this show, at which he wore a sparkly Margiela face mask that you’ll find going viral on Pinterest.
4. The birthday professor’s students just put on a wonderful show at London Fashion Week, which included the following designs.
- Criticized previously for not forcefully speaking out, Donald Trump condemned anti-Semitism after bomb threats were reported at 11 Jewish centers.
- President Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new national security adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it's the definition of friendship goals 😎