1. This is what happened when Juicy Couture tried to shoot a video using cat models.
The infighting and misbehaving amongst the cats (the real MEAT of this shoot, in other words) was edited out for the actual video, which still turned out pretty cute.
So here are some things to keep in mind when doing a cat fashion shoot of your own.
2. Do not assume even ultra-professional, super-gorgeous cats will do what they’re supposed to.
3. Shorthairs may be prone to jealousy when luscious Persians are present.
4. Buffer cats don’t always work.
5. The most docile cats might get tired of you and try to escape.
6. Even cats are sometimes uninterested in squirmy beings.
7. And lastly, if you’re going to serve a cat a milktini, watch out for backspray.
- From water jugs and dehydrated food to Faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Donald Trump's presidency.
- Several people are trapped after an avalanche buried an Italian hotel Wednesday night following a succession of earthquakes.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JPMorgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app Meitu. Say cheese 📸