1. Contributing Vogue editor and Moda Operandi founder Lauren Santo Domingo tweeted this:
Regram TBT from @modaoperandi PSA: It Gets Better Campaign for young fashion victims. http://t.co/6Smq5OTqeF— Lauren Santo Domingo
2. And posted this to Instagram:
Online trunk show site Moda Operandi first posted the photos — of a young and modern-day Santo Domingo — in honor of popular Instagram pastime Throwback Thursday. Commenting on the original Moda Operandi ‘gram, LSD said, “Fashion Credit: Laura Ashley c. 1989.” She also added the photo to her own Instagram feed with the “It Gets Better Campaign” comment. At the time of publication of this post, the internet had yet to seize on the gaffe.
- A newly unearthed Homeland Security report contradicts Donald Trump's travel ban, saying country of origin is not a reliable indicator of terrorism.
- The White House blocked several media outlets it's been critical of, including BuzzFeed, from a closed-door briefing by Press Secretary Sean Spicer.
- Hillary Clinton returned to the public arena in one of her first political appearances since the election, urging Democrats to "keep fighting."
- The White House strongly denies reports that Chief of Staff Reince Priebus urged the FBI to undermine stories linking Trump to Russia.