1. Contributing Vogue editor and Moda Operandi founder Lauren Santo Domingo tweeted this:
Regram TBT from @modaoperandi PSA: It Gets Better Campaign for young fashion victims. http://t.co/6Smq5OTqeF— Lauren Santo Domingo
2. And posted this to Instagram:
Online trunk show site Moda Operandi first posted the photos — of a young and modern-day Santo Domingo — in honor of popular Instagram pastime Throwback Thursday. Commenting on the original Moda Operandi ‘gram, LSD said, “Fashion Credit: Laura Ashley c. 1989.” She also added the photo to her own Instagram feed with the “It Gets Better Campaign” comment. At the time of publication of this post, the internet had yet to seize on the gaffe.
- Donald Trump's supporters think his comments about Miss Universe are no big deal.
- This is no illusion: Lady Gaga confirmed she's headlining the Super Bowl halftime show in February 🏈🎉
- Asos workers at the heart of its global retail empire say they're being treated like machines to deliver fast fashion.