2. The trash bags also translated to muffs.
Very “Project Runway designers dress an American Girl doll with materials only found in the drug store.”
3. The exceedingly difficult to create non-hippie fringe.
The benefits of using garbage bags over suede.
4. And intriguing hats.
5. Which are perfect for those days when you just don’t want anyone to talk to you.
6. There’s one other huge upside to dressing like this.
You’re automatically stain resistant.
7. If the full coats are too much, just try a touch of it as fringe for a scarf.
8. Cher sat front row at this show and beamed the whole way through.
Being Cher precludes you from needing “a reason.”
- A newly unearthed Homeland Security report contradicts Donald Trump's travel ban, saying country of origin is not a reliable indicator of terrorism.
- The White House blocked several media outlets it's been critical of, including BuzzFeed, from a closed-door briefing by Press Secretary Sean Spicer.
- Hillary Clinton returned to the public arena in one of her first political appearances since the election, urging Democrats to "keep fighting."
- The White House strongly denies reports that Chief of Staff Reince Priebus urged the FBI to undermine stories linking Trump to Russia.