1. This is the window display at Topshop’s London store.
The retailer partnered with Peta to send the message to shoppers, “Keep wildlife out of your wardrobe.” (The same cannot be said, apparently, of denim shorts cut like a diaper and worn over 20-year-old leggings.) But this is a bold stand for a store that shows at London Fashion Week and positions its merchandise as very trend-driven. Fur and exotic skins were among the biggest trends on the fall 2013 runways, so an outright rejection of it is ballsy. The store and Peta are encouraging shoppers to pledge to keep exotic skins out of their wardrobes. You can make your pledge here.
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- In case you missed it: Trump and Clinton roasted each other at a charity dinner and it was awkward AF 😬
- A Mexican judge has approved the extradition of drug cartel leader Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán to the United States.
- This guy casually sat in a flooding Starbucks during intense storms in Hong Kong and became the internet's newest hero.