1. Michelle Obama arrives at Buckingham Palace for a reception welcoming top people like hers to the U.K. for the Olympics.
Here she is — wearing clothes, it must be noted — with U.K. ambassador Louis Susman. Judging by the slight grimace on her face, she might be noticing how Kate’s drab outfit doesn’t stack up to her fab one.
2. Here’s Kate, boozing it up with the president of Mongolia (left).
For some reason she seems to have raided the queen’s wardrobe of powder blue coats and cinched it at the waist with a dyed-to-match seatbelt.
3. MObama and K-Mid come together at last!!!!!!!!
FLOTUS: Ohhhh you are dressed just like the queen. How oddly old of you.
Duchess: Just trying to look stiff enough so that I can get away with drinking and not looking like the nightclub floozy I used to be.
FLOTUS: Dammit! So you’re not pregnant.
4. Michelle enjoys face time with the queen.
Queen: I always say, if I were in the Games I’d be a rhythmic gymnast…
Queen: (cont’d) …because no one understands the complexity of what I do, a lot of people resent me, and I’m constantly overshadowed by certain other ladies.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign was reportedly hacked as part of what appears to be a broad cyber attack on Democrats.
- Two brothers suspected of planning terror attacks have been arrested in Belgium, prosecutors say.
- Four people in Florida are likely the first to contract the Zika virus from mosquitos in the US, the state's governor says.