3. The truth is, granny panties are spreading like a virus across magazine covers.
Sofia Vergara was also forced into a particularly high-waisted pair for Harper’s Bazaar.
5. What gives magazine editors?
Here the fashion world tells us PANTS are the new hotness, and yet magazines are tied to a bygone era of pantslessness — a relic of the Lady Gaga we’ve all come thisclose to forgetting.
6. Maybe Marc Jacobs has something to do with it.
And all of the aforementioned cover models should just be thankful they got to wear tops.
- A draft of a plan to repeal Obamacare was released that'll block federal funds from Planned Parenthood and cut healthcare benefits granted under the law.
- The widow of a Kansas immigrant who was allegedly killed by a white nationalist demanded answers from the government about stopping hate crimes in the US.
- Time to change your passwords: Uber and Fitbit are among the millions of websites that may have been compromised 🔐
- A billboard in North Carolina that claims "Real men provide. Real women appreciate it," has sparked controversy across the country 👀