3. The truth is, granny panties are spreading like a virus across magazine covers.
Sofia Vergara was also forced into a particularly high-waisted pair for Harper’s Bazaar.
5. What gives magazine editors?
Here the fashion world tells us PANTS are the new hotness, and yet magazines are tied to a bygone era of pantslessness — a relic of the Lady Gaga we’ve all come thisclose to forgetting.
6. Maybe Marc Jacobs has something to do with it.
And all of the aforementioned cover models should just be thankful they got to wear tops.
- DNC Day 3: President Obama dropped the mic with "Don't boo, vote," and vice presidential nominee Tim Kaine reminded people of their dads 👴
- Prosecutors have dropped remaining charges against Baltimore police officers related to the death of Freddie Gray.
- Twelve states will support Obama's transgender policies in court after other states sued to block the rules.