She has to be everywhere at Glastonbury because she’s “the new Kate Moss.”
And Kate Moss is about as common at Glastonbury as clothes in a fashion show — you can’t have one without the other, really.
See? Kate Moss.
People do everything in these headdresses. They lounge…
3. Being absolutely filthy.
Really, incredibly, worringly filthy.
Fact: people go to Glastonbury to roll in the mud as much as they go to wear their feather headdresses and try to spot a Delevingne sister.
5. Smoking “funny cigarettes” while wearing interesting headgear.
6. Shorts and wellies.
7. Looking like you’re going to a hipster office job.
I present, Carey Mulligan.
And Marcus Mumford.
Florence Welch pulled it off much better, mostly because whenever she gets dressed she looks like Florence Welch instead of like she’s trying to be Rihanna.
14. More extreme hairy Winny the Pooh ears could also be seen.
But this was arguably more of a micro-trend.
Sienna Miller. She didn’t have time to shop for this thing so she just grabbed a sheet from someone’s teepee and wore it as a dress.
19. And here’s Sienna Miller again. Because she was everywhere.
No sense to be made of her outfit, so let’s be polite and not dwell on it.
- President Obama has ordered a full review of hacking activity related to the 2016 election. Intelligence officials have alleged Russia used the hacks to interfere with the election.
- South Korean President Park Geun-hye has apologized for negligence after lawmakers impeached her over a corruption scandal.
- Donald Trump will remain an executive producer on NBC's "The Celebrity Apprentice" while he's president. Trump adviser Kellyanne Conway says he will do it in his "leisure time."
- J. Cole dropped his much-anticipated album and people are holding onto it like it's an oxygen tank for 2016.