She has to be everywhere at Glastonbury because she’s “the new Kate Moss.”
And Kate Moss is about as common at Glastonbury as clothes in a fashion show — you can’t have one without the other, really.
See? Kate Moss.
People do everything in these headdresses. They lounge…
3. Being absolutely filthy.
Really, incredibly, worringly filthy.
Fact: people go to Glastonbury to roll in the mud as much as they go to wear their feather headdresses and try to spot a Delevingne sister.
5. Smoking “funny cigarettes” while wearing interesting headgear.
6. Shorts and wellies.
7. Looking like you’re going to a hipster office job.
I present, Carey Mulligan.
And Marcus Mumford.
Florence Welch pulled it off much better, mostly because whenever she gets dressed she looks like Florence Welch instead of like she’s trying to be Rihanna.
14. More extreme hairy Winny the Pooh ears could also be seen.
But this was arguably more of a micro-trend.
Sienna Miller. She didn’t have time to shop for this thing so she just grabbed a sheet from someone’s teepee and wore it as a dress.
19. And here’s Sienna Miller again. Because she was everywhere.
No sense to be made of her outfit, so let’s be polite and not dwell on it.
- Oops: "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳 ⁉️
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classics including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — it's been reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲