1. This is Justin Bieber’s preferred style of pant.
They exhibit two distinct characteristics: one, the crotch droops toward his knees; and two the pants fit like leggings everywhere else. The bagginess yet simultaneous tightness is a distinctly Bieber phenomenon
Not only does Bieber wear the pants on stage, but he also wears curiously droopy crotches to sign autographs, illegally tattoo people, return topless to hotels, stalk Selena Gomez — no matter where he’s going or what he’s doing, his crotch and pants only seem to exist in a perpetual long-distance relationship.
BuzzFeed’s exclusive statistical analysis of Justin Bieber’s frequency of harem pants-wearing may shock you.
2. Over the past year, Justin wore harem pants 77% of the time.
For the analysis, BuzzFeed looked at all of Bieber’s photographed appearances, including performances and off-stage meandering, as seen on Getty Images. Given that not every paparazzi shot of Justin over the period was included, we might be able to assume that he actually wore harem pants more than 77% of the time over the past year.
3. Over the past six months, Justin wore harem pants 87.2% of the time.
Suggesting that he’s wearing them more and more with age.
4. Over the past month, he wore harem pants more than ever over the past year.
An astounding 12.5% of the time.
And we haven’t even gotten into his below-butt pants sagging.
With research by Angela Vitello.
- "Welcome to the movement": Women's March on Washington organizers are working tirelessly to make sure 1st-time marchers stick around ✊
- Nope, President Donald Trump will not release his tax returns after an IRS audit, the White House says, despite pledging to do so.
- Kellyanne Conway says White House press sec. Sean Spicer didn't lie about crowd size at Trump's inauguration. He gave "alternative facts."
- Aziz Ansari has made history as the first South Asian to host 'SNL.' In his monologue, he called Trump "the Chris Brown of politics."