1. This is what a fox fur faux hawk looks like.
It appeared on the runway of Karl Lagerfeld’s fall 2013 Fendi show at Milan Fashion Week, atop a perfectly lovely French braid. I’ll just be bold and say the look is a bit much on top of the sunglasses that affix to the head with two fur caterpillars.
4. It seems silly to enhance a head already full of hair with that of an animal.
5. But fashion never exactly made sense.
As evidence by this coat.
- Immigrants are worried two government memos are laying the groundwork for the deportation force Trump promised on the campaign trail.
- A US federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- The UK Supreme Court ruled that it's legal for the government to keep couples apart because of their income.
- Yalla! You can now download a new Arab emoji keyboard that includes a belly dancer, Oman Chips, and more 👏