1. This is what a fox fur faux hawk looks like.
It appeared on the runway of Karl Lagerfeld’s fall 2013 Fendi show at Milan Fashion Week, atop a perfectly lovely French braid. I’ll just be bold and say the look is a bit much on top of the sunglasses that affix to the head with two fur caterpillars.
4. It seems silly to enhance a head already full of hair with that of an animal.
5. But fashion never exactly made sense.
As evidence by this coat.
- Donald Trump broke with decades of US policy by speaking with the president of Taiwan Friday, a move that could anger China.
- A jury failed to reach a verdict Friday in the case of Michael Slager, a former South Carolina officer charged in the fatal shooting of Walter Scott.
- The CEO of Zenefits plans to step down after 10 months on the job. A legal mess nearly sank the company this year.
- A UFC fighter is asking people to crush apples with their bare hands 🍎💪