1. This is what a fox fur faux hawk looks like.
It appeared on the runway of Karl Lagerfeld’s fall 2013 Fendi show at Milan Fashion Week, atop a perfectly lovely French braid. I’ll just be bold and say the look is a bit much on top of the sunglasses that affix to the head with two fur caterpillars.
4. It seems silly to enhance a head already full of hair with that of an animal.
5. But fashion never exactly made sense.
As evidence by this coat.
- Hillary Clinton has officially accepted the Democratic party's presidential nomination with some fiery words for Donald Trump 🇺🇸
- Amazon's in its Prime. The company's profits rose 831% this quarter thanks to its growing cloud computing business ☁️💸
- Old-school MTV is returning Aug. 1 with shows like "Daria," "Beavis & Butt-Head," "Cribs," and "Punk'd" 📺 🙌